Parabola: Workflow Automation

Parabola: Workflow Automation

by Parabola

Automate complex store processes, save hours every day

Cha Cha Matcha

I previously tried building API connections by hiring 3rd party developers and it was a total nightmare - a massive waste of time and resources. I gave up on connecting our different software...until I came across Parabola. I have been using it for the past 90 days and it has been great. Extremely straight-forward to use, an easier learning curve than Tableau (which I put in place at my prior company), and the team has been more than willing to help me work through one-off issues. I would definitely recommend.

Great Jones

Parabola has saved me hours from manual copy and pasting and dragging formulas across multiple spreadsheets. It helps us keep our customers’ orders and customizations organized so we can quickly identify which customers we need to get in touch with. Parabola eliminated the chance for human error from the repetitive copy and pasting, and we can now really focus on delivering a great customer experience!

July 9, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! It's been awesome to see the different ways Parabola ha been able to help your team. Excited for more!

Eva's Wild

Parabola has the best support team of any software platform I have ever worked with. The automations available are super extensive and the team at Parabola (I have been working with Daniel he is the best) make sure I can take full advantage of them. Thanks!

T H E I N D U L G E N C E

Amazing app! Not only does this do all the things we need it has a huge amount of additional features that we are now going to implement across our businesses. When I say customer support is amazing, I genuinely mean the customer service is amazing. Always willing to help and ensure you are getting the most of this amazing app!

Skull & Barrel Co.

We use this app to, VERY successfully, manage our 7000+ product Shopify store. Our warehouses are still using spreadsheets to manage inventories and this app has allowed us to turn 200+ hours a week transferring the data manually to /maybe/ 15mins just to double check... We don't even have to do that... it's been spot on EVERY time. A simple diff script sends a webhook to our Parabola.io processes which kicks the whole process off. ANY change to our inventory, new stock, discontinued is immediately reflected on our store.
There are some frustrations, but NOT due to this app... due to Shopify's disjointed API .. but we manage that as well with this app!
Support is immediately responsive and new features seem to be released every week! Now the drawbacks... you will write your app twice. The first time is when you first get started and not used to its power. The second time, after you realized how powerful this app truly is and you don't need as many steps as you thought :)

SnapWireless

Parabola has transformed the way we view and manage our data. Thanks to it, we can view the quantity of stock that we're moving predict and forecast revenues, manage cash flows, view whole of business marketing expenses and update our bundle stock inventory autonomously. Customer service is brilliant and application is fast and reliable. Highly recommend if you're wanting to scale with ease!!!

March 1, 2021

Thanks for the review! It's been awesome seeing everything you guys have built in a short period of time.

Homely

This app is super helpful! We can get all the data automatically, which is saving us a lot of time. Furthermore, the customer service is very friendly and always quick to respond, which is highly appreciated.

February 16, 2021

Thanks, Homely! We're always impressed with the flows your team has built with Parabola. Glad to hear it saves you a lot of time.

Moderno Collections

We use Parabola on a daily basis. It's the tool that allowed us to automate a significant part of our work. It helps us with reporting, bulk actions & more. There are a lot of integrations that are useful for eCommerce. It has a beautiful UI, overall a great app.

February 11, 2021

Thanks for your review! We love that Parabola has so quickly become a part of your daily workflow and has automated such a large part of your manual work.

Proof Bread

Parabola has been a life saver for us at Proof Bread in Phx! I guarantee it's worth paying for (the best things always are!). Parabola is easy to use, and lets you mold your data into a form that lets you see the entire landscape of your business. Parabola links the wide collection of software we utilize with stability, and when one of the other software pieces in the chain breaks or glitches, we've always been able to use the versatility of parabola to quickly course correct. Not only that, but the staff has been incredibly supportive. They've been excited to see our business grow and because of that, we see them as partners now. We use parabola to connect our multiple Shopify shops, pick up locations, and deliveries to reporting, parsing, predictions, logic, and alert systems, which are managed all in one place. We're currently using it to connect Shopify, Square, and Google Sheets, but there are so many more options. You don't need a programming background either with the UI they dreamed up and the support they lend, you just need to know what you want. Parabola was useful when we were small, and even more so as we've grown. It's a creative tool we plan to use for years to come. The best part, of course, is the automation. You can scale from once a day reporting all the way up to live real-time data. In our bakery, the staff can watch live orders roll in and adapt on the spot. It's amazing how much more efficient you can become when you don't have to waste time guessing what you're supposed to do. The automation also allows us to automate inventory control. You ever wonder how much time you waste clicking buttons on a computer all day, when you could be focusing on building the other facets of your business instead? Try it out so you can get a feel for it. It's pretty intuitive! And if you need help with anything, just reach out to them, they're super nice.

February 11, 2021

Thanks so much for the incredibly thoughtful review! We really enjoy partnering with you and love to see all the smart, creative ways you've incorporated Parabola into the business. Totally agree - as long as you know what you want, you can build a solution for it in Parabola!

Doe Lashes

I found out about parabola because of nocode and learning about automation. I first started on my journey by realizing that Parabola is needed because it's more advanced than Zapier. It's extremely helpful in automatically pulling data. Their customer service team is also stellar, they have in-depth product knowledge which is great and Sachi from Parabola has been a pleasure to work with. She's assisted on flows and I can tell Parabola really goes above and beyond for their customers.

February 5, 2021

Really appreciate the review! It's been fun working with you.

Previous 1 3