Immediately offer your customers a nationwide network of Click & Collect locations on your check-out page.
UK-wide Click&Collect Network
1,600+ Click & Collect locations across 54 UK cities, ranging from Convenience Stores, Newsagents, Pharmacies and even Charities.
Compatible With Any Courier
No changes required to your existing courier as Parcelly Click&Collect is entirely compatible with all couriers.
About Parcelly Click & Collect
Welcome to Parcelly
Welcome to Parcelly, UK's fastest growing Click & Collect solution that gives your online customers the unique convenience of choosing exactly where and when they receive their online purchases. Our nationwide network of 1,600+ collection points is expanding daily and includes a wide range of locations, such as Convenience Stores, Dry Cleaners, Coffee Shops, Gyms and Charity Shops.
Parcelly can be seamlessly integrated into your online checkout form as a convenient add-on delivery option for your customers.
The beauty of our Click & Collect solution is that it works hand-in-hand with your existing delivery options, meaning that our locations are able to receive your customers’ parcels regardless of which courier or carrier is delivering them.
By integrating Parcelly you can benefit from our growing location network with successful retail partnerships such as Costcutter, Simply Fresh, Mace, Premier, Londis, Budgens, Booker, Barnardo’s, and many more.
How does it work?
Once integrated, Parcelly works hand-in- hand with your existing courier. The checkout process is simple and intuitive:
- Customer opts for ‘Click&Collect with Parcelly’ in your checkout form
- Customer searches our network of locations to find their nearest Parcelly Location
- Once a Parcelly Location is selected, the Shopify interface automatically populates the "Address Field" on your checkout form
- Customer then chooses their preferred delivery method from your existing courier options
- Customer chooses his/her preferred Click&Collect location
- Customer makes payment
- Customer is notified by text and e-mail when the parcel arrives at their chosen Parcelly location
- Easy integration, with no further development needed. We provide comprehensive technical support throughout the installation process
- Enhanced delivery and collection experience with clear and intuitive interface
- Convenient opening times for your customers, many 24/7
- Dynamic solution, providing live delivery status notifications to your customers
- Maintain your existing carrier relationship. Parcelly is compatible with any courier
- Last and first-mile issues resolved – offer Parcelly for both collections and returns
- Customers are able to rate our locations, providing instant feedback on the service
- On-demand network growth: Via our partnerships with brands such as Simply Fresh, Mace, Budgens, Premier and Londis, we can open locations for retail partners on-demand
- Social and Environmental impact: add a CSR element to your delivery experience, by supporting local high streets and reducing the environmental impacts of parcel shipping
- CSR: Parcelly donates up to 5% of the price of each Parcelly Booking to reduce the carbon footprint
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Free to install
<100 deliveries per month: Free of charge!
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
The app is not working and has not been working for over a week.
"Click and collect" is far more environmentally friendly shipping method than typical courrier system of attempting 2 or 3 deliveries if customer is not home. Being an eco fashion brand we were looking for a solution that would allow us to offer this option to our customer.
It also reduces our shipping cost by shipping to a business rather than a residential address.
Parcelly is a well designed app that was simple to integrate and runs smoothly. The team are very helpful and always on hand to contact with any questions we have.
A level of customisation would be nice. Having option to make it the default shipping method and/or select it on checkout page rather than cart would be nice developments that I'm sure would encourage more customers to use it.
Also we hope that as there will be greater national coverage as more collection points are added.
Has been a valuable "click and collect" style app for our business. The integration team were great, and after a few initial hick ups, everything works smoothly and integrates well into our Shopify theme. It's a service all eCommerce stores need to be offering their customers.