MagicPass Wholesale

MagicPass Wholesale

by Impress

Password protected pages. Simple wholesale.

Gallas Hair Tools

i love it. I use it for my wholesale section.
It helps me to manage who has a permission to enter that section.0
check out : www.GallasHairTools.com

Honey Trap Astro

Absolutely impressed so far. Simple and straight forward. Affordable. Does exactly what it says. I can even select which customers can/cannot have access to my website.

Wipe On Us

Love the ease of this process, I was very pleased with the setup and application of this app. Thank you MagicPass

The Axe Shoppe

Magic pass has worked great to set up a password protected collection of axes available to World Axe Throwing League venues only. Works great!!

Chelsea The Collection

I used this app to help me create a special page for my VIP members to get a first look at the sale. It was one of the only good priced apps. Very easy to use and fast to set up.

Small Town Boutique

I used MagicPass to protect my wholesale page with a password for business owners who shop with me. So easy to use and navigate!

Tony Miller Construction

This app gave us exactly what we were wanting for our homeowners. Exclusive access and a great way for them to view everything all in one place.

Hoffus Co.

Loved it! It's working really well for a really great price. I'm a small business so I can't afford much, but this does the trick.

Ocean Isabella

This is a really good app for me. I have a lot of collections that I am not allowed to share public over social media so this allows me to set a password protected page for only my regular customers to view without having to post the pictures on Facebook etc

Lindsay Rapp Gallery

This app is absolutely amazing, I use it to protect payment pages on original pieces on my website. My customers love it, and I feel safe knowing that only they have access to those pages! I will continue using magic pass, and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Previous 1 3 4