Lock/protect any page
Easily restrict access to any page on your storefront. Works with any product, page, collection, or article.
Allow entry under conditions
Choose between either a certain password or certain customer account tags to grant entry to locked pages.
Go from install to having a page locked down in less than a minute. If you need assistance, our support team is happy to help.
Passwordify allows you to add protection/authentication to visit certain pages on your Shopify store. This works great for such uses as exclusive products or special wholesale sections only for your wholesale customers.
- Password: Define a password consisting of letters and numbers. Only allow in customers with this password into the locked section.
- Certain customer tags: Define a number of customer tags. Only allow in customers that possess any of these tags into the locked section.
Easy to Use:
- Automatic installer built in that takes you from nothing to having a page protected in less than a minute.
- Quick and fast easy to use interface to setup locked products, collections, pages, and articles.
- Customize the locked page message, and even include HTML for further customization.
- Works on sized device: Responsive support built in for desktop, tablet, and mobile support.
Passwordify takes a number of precautions in order to truly protect your pages. Passwordify stores passwords server side and performs authentication server side in order to prevent unauthorized access and keep your data secure.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Most recent reviews
Solomon LEROI Timepieces
Worked like a charm for my website. Easy installation (automated) There was an option to make a page password protected or grant access to special tagged clients. 5 Stars!
Was excited to see this app existed but it didn't work after I installed it. Customer support said they'd help so I gave them collaborator access but they never assisted.
The way this app is set up is exactly what I was looking for. The one problem is that it just didn't work. I reached out to the developer and got no reply. Very disappointing.