Peel Analytics

Grow fast with automated metrics, segments, cohorts & reports

From $50/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Schoolyard Snacks

Great analytics tool, fairly priced and comparable to other way more expensive tools out there, support has been fast and helpful. Highly recommend.

Wine Central

Location New Zealand

I researched and tested a lot of analytics apps before deciding on Peel. It was hands down the best, most useful app I trialled. And the support from Yasmin and the team is outstanding. I highly recommend this app for any business serious about using data to drive growth.

Eatsy Medellin

Location Colombia

By far the best cohort analysis app. Very, very, usefull. Por lejos la mejor aplicación de análisis de cohortes, una app muy útil.

Mayple

If an e-commerce business is not tracking this data it's because they don't know how to. Peel is an alternative to dozens and dozens of hours a month of Excel spreadsheet analysis.

BoxGenie

This app is extremely insightful with a huge amount of useful and actionable data. Love the Slack integration for quick daily snapshots of key performance indicators and comparisons. Customer support is excellent and really cares about your success with their product. Highly recommended!

Diamond Art Club

We tried many apps but Peel by far crushes all of them and gets us exactly the insight we need. The support team is always on point and very fast. 10/10!

Círculo de Belleza

Great insights, user experience and interface friendlyness. Customer support is also top of the line.

Wunderkeks

This is just extremely rich and insightful, our CFO is the most excited one, since he just got a ton of clariy on exactly how we're performing!

ReVased

Great analytics app, and really responsive and helpful team. Peel makes it super easy to get a snapshot of key metrics for your store, as well as gives you the ability to dive deeper into any metrics that may be relevant for you. I've been really impressed with their team - their communication, flexibility, and output is top notch. I'd highly recommend using Peel!

100 Thieves

I used this app to get LTV and cohort data which comes standard. My only problem so far is that I can't exclude data when it's impacting the averages.

May 20, 2021

Thanks for your review & feedback! We are always available to offer customizations to your data to exclude the outliers that are impacting the averages. Just message us and we will happily filter them out.

Previous 1