Peel Analytics & Cohorts

Peel Analytics & Cohorts | Reviews

by Peel

Grow faster with 100+ metrics, segments, cohorts, LTV, reports

Círculo de Belleza

Great insights, user experience and interface friendlyness. Customer support is also top of the line.

Wunderkeks

This is just extremely rich and insightful, our CFO is the most excited one, since he just got a ton of clariy on exactly how we're performing!

ReVased

Great analytics app, and really responsive and helpful team. Peel makes it super easy to get a snapshot of key metrics for your store, as well as gives you the ability to dive deeper into any metrics that may be relevant for you. I've been really impressed with their team - their communication, flexibility, and output is top notch. I'd highly recommend using Peel!

100 Thieves

I used this app to get LTV and cohort data which comes standard. My only problem so far is that I can't exclude data when it's impacting the averages.

May 20, 2021

Thanks for your review & feedback! We are always available to offer customizations to your data to exclude the outliers that are impacting the averages. Just message us and we will happily filter them out.

The Official Jowissa Watch Shop

Great App! The daily email digest with the most relevant key metrics of our stores is an important pillar in my daily routine. From there I can dive deep into our store metrics when needed. I usually do that on a monthly basis... Team is available and responsive for questions.

Tree To Tub

Fantastic app for cohort analysis. The on-boarding process is really smooth, and their team is super responsive and helpful if you have and queries. Using the insights from Peel we have greatly improved our retention marketing and have much better insight into the value of our different marketing channels.

Manukora

Great for cohort analysis! Made the process to get and analyze cohorts go from days to seconds. We were able to draw valuable insights to help our company.

multitasky

This app has been a lifesaver for me - as a new eComm founder who came from a finance and data background, I always want to keep track of our KPIs, and Peel has enabled me to keep track of everything anytime without the need to manually run analyses. I think this is an app that every ecomm business need - the slack integration is incredibly convenient, and the customer segment data has provided us tremendous insight to guide our marketing strategies. You can also input COGS and keep track of your gross margin, so you know exactly how much money you made. Definitely a must have!

Oats Overnight

Peel has been incredibly useful for us and has saved a ton of time by automating analyses we used to handle manually. It's a great value, and I would absolutely recommend it, especially for consumable products.

Who Gives A Crap Australia

Peel has been a fantastic partner. They are extremely receptive to feedback and have created an easy to use and adaptable analytics application. The slack integration makes it so easy to have a pulse on metrics. They're great!

Previous 1