4.9
December 20, 2023

Recently installed app. Very user friendly and easy to configure. Seems like they have thought of everything. Great value for money too, compared to other similar apps. Also SUPER quick and friendly customer service.

Scentsational Home
About 2 months using the app
April 18, 2024

Great app :)

SOLOH
14 days using the app
December 23, 2023

Fantasic bundle application for your e-com website! It increased my AOV & conversion rate! It was easy to install and good customer support! Thanks!

Flygboll
26 days using the app
February 18, 2024

Super bra app! Man får mer profit om dom köper fler men kunden får även de billigare! Super smart grej som jag hoppas kommer funka bra på butiken.

PrimePrep
27 days using the app
February 18, 2024

Bra App!

ScandiSkins
About 1 month using the app
February 27, 2024

Supernöjd! Har provat andra bundle appar också, men än så länge är pennywise bäst!

TITTUT STRUMPAN
3 months using the app
November 8, 2023

I'm using this app for two weeks now and the support is AMAZING!! They really helped me setup a perfect discount bundle :)

Yermatix
Netherlands
3 months using the app
December 20, 2023

Easy to use, super fast customer service.

Catmist
8 days using the app
June 28, 2023

I cannot recommend this Shopify app enough! Since I started using it, my sales results have skyrocketed, and I am incredibly happy with the positive effects it has had on my online store.

One of its most valuable features is that the customer rather buy in bulk than buy single item. This because of your discount service you guys offer!
Pennywise has really helped me take my sales to a whole new level. With its comprehensive and intuitive tools, I've been able to optimize my store and improve my conversion rates impressively. It has provided me with insights and analysis that have helped me make wise decisions regarding marketing and product strategy.
Now I can focus on developing my brand and interacting with my customers instead.

It is also worth mentioning the outstanding customer support that comes with this app. Every time I've had questions or needed help, their team has been incredibly responsive and professional. They have truly shown that they care about my success and have always been there to help me.

In conclusion, Pennywise app has revolutionized my sales work. It has helped me increase my income, streamline my processes and take my store to new heights. If you want to maximize your sales and gain a competitive edge, this app is an absolute must. Give it a try and you won't be disappointed!

hairyforyou
2 months using the app
June 14, 2023

I got this amazing app installed directly when I heard about it and I got my first sale with this! I love it, it's super easy to use and it really helps the upsell! Thank you Pennywise! I can recommend to everyone!

Bouclés
8 months using the app
Shoplifters replied June 20, 2023

Thank you so much for your review. We're happy to boost your sales and help you grow.
If you need a new feature or something else, just drop us a message via chat box :)