SharpSpring Ads

SharpSpring Ads | Reviews

by Perfect Audience

Bring All Your Retargeting Ads Together Into One Powerful App.

Tabletop in a Box Online

So Wonderful and outstanding app. it helps me a lot in building my shopify store audience. I will always use it.
Thanks

The Jigna Tribe

I am new to retargeting, but it makes sense. I am simply tracking my site visitors and serving them ads to get them to come back. It's sort of like the same thing you do with cart abandonment email, only with ads. I highly recommend for everyone

AhiaBargain

I just installed the app. It's doing what it's supposed to do. I love the simple interface.. It keeps all my stats under one roof so i can see what's going on in my FB and web campaigns. Nice!"

Magic Gel Candles & Gems

This is working pretty well. I am retargeting my site visitors with dynamic ads and bringing them back to a trial offer. So far so good!

MegaTechGear.com

DO NOT use Sharpspring. Signup requires you to pay $1 to "activate" your account, then they land you on a page that says check your email for your "Invitation email" to finish set up. The email NEVER comes. You have to submit a support ticket. Finally got the email, click on the confirm link, it brought me back to the page telling me to pay $1 to activate my account... Again. This is so f'd up how can you ever depend on them to serve up your ads when they can't even have an account setup that works. Hey Sharpspring keep my $1 and stick it up...

Zerkinis

I use this app and it help me to make my store profitable, Am glad i found the app and it really helped, Thanks

Fabulous Fashion Direct

Wonderful and outstanding app... it helps me a lot in building my shopify store audience. I will always use it.
Thanks

Victoria Bekerman Studio

Love the dynamic ad functionality. Plugs right into my store and my products display nicely. Highly recommend!

Nova decofy

I used this app and it has helped me in increasing the ROI of my store.
Recommend this app to others. so helpful app

Merefranc

WORST APP EVER! VERY VERY BAD APP! DIDN'T GET ANY SUPPORT I CAN SETUP FACEBOOK DYNAMIC CAMAPGIN "There was a problem saving your ad." Very bad support was sending them video explaining problem weeks ago and still no answer or help i don't know what the problem with this company very bad experience.

Previous 1