ZipLinks ‑ Preloaded Carts

ZipLinks ‑ Preloaded Carts

by JAS Technology

Easily build preloaded links to cart and checkout pages

Prayerful Apparel

This app is awesome. I keep finding more and more ways to use this. Started using in newsletters which has helped with conversions. Recently started using in customer service/sales where I can make a link with the customer's name that has the exact cart that they need. Great customer service too!

DEWALT MobileLock

At DEWALT Mobilelock, we sell many of our products in bundles; however, it is important that we track inventory separately. Ziplinks gave us a quick url to send in newsletters, social media, etc where the 3-7 products were added directly to the cart. Great support. Highly recommend.

March 24, 2021

Thanks for the review, DEWALT Mobilelock! Happy to hear ZipLinks helped you simplify the selling process for your customers. Always feel free to email us with ZipLink feature requests, ideas or support questions. Thanks again
-ZipLinks Team

The Urban Grape

We've had excellent success using ZipLinks for product combos and for driving increased revenue. Also a great opportunity for marketing, to encourage add-to-carts! Jonathan is very responsive and helpful when it comes to customization and support. Easy 5 stars!

Sunsoil

Makes creating cart/checkout permalinks much easier - no more looking up variant IDs and futzing around with fragile cart URLs. Wish the links loaded faster, but still worth it for the convenience factor. Thanks!

Vape Falcon

Super slick! Gives us the flexibility to share direct offers with our customers via any channel and send them directly to checkout. Best of all you can add multiple products to your ziplink and even discount codes. Definitely recommend if you're looking to get more creative with your offers.

Crushes

I needed an app like this to sort out my cart with pre-loaded product, discount and to land on a collection page which it did in a really easy way. Only thing is with the redirecting link, it takes about 6-7 seconds to load as opposed to my usual 1-3 seconds. I hope this won't deter my customers

November 30, 2020

We really appreciate the review! We've vigorously tested redirect timings and haven't witnessed timings that high. With that said, I'd love to connect to see if we can help speed things up - feel free to connect w me at ben (at) zplnks.co. Thanks!

thesteelbee

Was just what we were looking for to help decrease our sales funnel and send purchasers right to checkout directly from our website and through marketing campaigns. Added bonus was preloading discounts and being able to create our single product into discounted bundles to increase our sales. Would highly recommend for any brand.

Equi Layer - Site

Very helpful for all types of transactions - it opens up so many different ways to sell products and reduce any friction in our funnels. We love adding specific products and discounts to our ZipLinks and helping customers. Also, seen a serious increase in conversion after installing it + adding to our emails, blog posts, social posts, SMS campaigns, etc. Highly Recommend it!

Over Easy

ZipLinks is incredible, send someone to a pre-loaded cart from SMS? Done. Send someone a link with a pre-loaded discount? No problem. Maximize your messaging strategy with this thing email/sms/anywhere you can get someone to click. We really love this thing at Over Easy, get creative with it!

CleanBoss Inc

This app does a great job of allowing us to have an extremely short funnel for high intent traffic hitting our site. Reduced the amount of clicks needed to reach checkout from 4 to 1. Also allows us a ton of flexibility to create/design the customer journey and accelerate the moment of check out, given its simple and intuitive use. Driven up conversions dramatically.

Previous 1