4.4
Edited July 2, 2020

We are using Personalized Recommendations as our primary recommendation engine, and it has increased the number of orders with multiple products by 30% since we started using it.
There are interesting features we are still exploring for automated emails.
The Perzonalization team is super helpful and responsive, we strongly recommend them!

Hiver, the honey beer
11 months using the app
Perzonalization replied July 2, 2020

Hello Floriane;

Great to hear that you are happily using Perzonalization :)

Automated emails is a feature we are also excited about.

Let's keep on growing Hiver, the honey beer's sales!

Best regards
Ilke from Customer Support

January 17, 2019

Very easy to use app, looks great and what's more important: fast and very useful support by AI Personalization support team!
Thanks

Mayula Eco Life
Israel
10 months using the app
November 14, 2021

Great personalized recommendations. I needed some custom css & the team were very helpful and implemented my requests straight away.

EPOKHE AUSTRALIA
10 months using the app
Perzonalization replied November 15, 2021

Hello Caitlin,
We are glad to hear that you are happy with the support you received. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have further requests.
Best Regards,
Ilke from Customer Success

August 18, 2020

I have received brilliant support and a memeber of the team created a spacial customisable rule for me so I could have more autonomy using the app. It works well and i am impressed with the service I've received.

Boho Buffalo Accessories
8 months using the app
Perzonalization replied August 24, 2020

Hello Emma Jayne,
We are glad to hear that you liked the app and are happy with the support you received. Please reach out in case you have any questions.
Best,
Ilke from Customer Success

May 21, 2021

Great App and great Support. After trying 10+ Apps, this is exactly what I was looking for...
Lots of AI possibilities, easy to customize and install!

viagu.de
5 months using the app
Perzonalization replied May 21, 2021

Hello Stefan,
Glad to hear that you liked our app and are happy with the support you received!
Thank you for your encouraging comments. We'll always be happy to help :)
Best Regards
Ilke from Customer Success Team

January 28, 2019

Great, affordable personalised recommendations app with the best support team! Does the job just as well as the bigger (more expensive) players.

Kentaur Australia
5 months using the app
Edited February 25, 2019

I love this app because it really adds a real professionalism to my store. My store is just like any other professional online store. Thank you!

SEO Watches
3 months using the app
Edited July 2, 2016

Great app with a bright future and a wonderful and responsive support team !

anokherang Team
www.anokherang.com

Anokherangstore
India
3 months using the app
January 21, 2019

i recommend this to everyone, it's amazing and easy to use. it has a good design and give my website a good look

WestDealz
2 months using the app
May 6, 2016

Great app and fantastic support. I've tried all the other similar apps and this one is by far the best, functionality and pricing wise. Please note that atleast for myself it took a few minutes before it would start appearing on my site.

Shaycosmetics