PetLoverUSA: Dropshipping

Dropship Quality Pet Gift Products For Pet Lovers

$29.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pet Spot Market

RUN!!!!-Just one of many emails. The customer service with the company is one if not the worse I have ever experienced. I literally had to file complaints with PayPal to get them to respond and they still owe me tracking information. I finally deleted them and scrubbed the web. Shopify should not allow them on the site in my opinion....."We are now BEGGING you to respond. We just want to get the last four orders completed so that we can close them out on our end. Both Shopify and us have reached out to you but are not getting any response. I understand you may not be interested in working with smaller clients but are asking you to at least help us close out the last four orders sent to you. Shopify support advised us they are going to escalate the matter because they are not getting any response from you as well. Can you please respond???? Please. We had high expectations when my partners and I added you as a vendor for one of our stores and can not imagine why we along with Shopify are being ignored. We ask for help and it seems to be falling on def ears. We had to cancel the ad buy promoting your products because we are not sure if they will get fulfilled. PLEASE TAKE 10 SECONDS OUT OF YOUR DAY TO REPLY TO A PAYING CUSTOMER. This is insane and costing us bad reviews."

PETMAS

Wow!!!! This app is one of a kind, excellent customer service. I added few of their product to my store.

Upside Down TeeShirt

Wow, I Love the app. I install it on my store and I ordered some samples to check the quality of the print and product and also the delivery times, i was very satisfied with the quality of the prints, products and the fast delivery.

May 8, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review!

American Pet Stores

I usually don't give five stars but with this app they deserve it. I love the simplicity of this app and the products they carries, easy to use and straight forward app. i had some question regarding the app and i was able to get my answer as quickly as possible. I appreciated their customer service.

May 2, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review!