Petlytics: Pet Store Marketing

Petlytics: Pet Store Marketing

by Good Boy Studios, Inc.

Collect email subscriptions, pet names, birthdays, & photos

Ohana Vet Store

Hi, I think this app is awesome, but first I need to know how to change the language to spanish (latam)?

JustPet

I really want to use this app. But i need it in German. Can you change it for me to german? And need Change Settings, which Text will be as a option. And Option with photo and without a photo. Thank you. Let me know guys.

Loon arte

The best idea ever!!! You need to keep going developing the app, you should give more options to customise it, but it's amazing an idea ❤❤ Thank you

Mischief Pet Products

A fantastic idea, however, very much lacking. 1. You are unable to change any of the settings on the Setting page
2. Only cat and dog options. I specialize in products for small exotic mammals, having other species as options would be fantastic.
3. Completely unable to customize the pop up to your website or to see and test it. I really hope that it will be improved upon soon as it is a fantastic idea.

January 15, 2021

Latest Update (1/20/21): We launched 2 NEW features -
a) Customize the pop up to your website
b) Preview the App in Action

Both features are now LIVE under Petlytics > Settings.

Hello Mischief Pet Products,

We trust you are doing well! Thank you for taking time to review our App. We absolutely loved your feedback and put it into action already. We developed a solution to the issues you wrote about. However, we support only Cats and Dogs as pets and unfortunately cannot accommodate other pets at the moment.

In the next few days, we shall launch the ability for Store Owners to not only 'Customize the App' but also 'Preview the Experience' as a Store Customer moving forward under Settings.

I shall circle back with you in a few days when we launch the new feature.

Best,
The Petlytics Team

Galaxy Paw

Update review: Thank you for making it so I could see the preview in the app, I'm going to implement it into the store and let you know how it goes!

January 11, 2021

Latest Update (1/20/21): We launched 2 NEW features -
a) Customize the pop up to your brand colors
b) Preview the App in Action to make sure it's perfect

Both features are now LIVE under Petlytics > Settings.

Dear Friend,

We trust you are doing well. Thank you so much for the App review. We are delighted to hear from you. We are working towards implementing future launches of new features on the app such a preview on the checkout page and themes/colors customization.

You can experience the App in action on our DEMO store (LINK). Enter "petparade" as password when prompted. To complete the purchase, you should enter "1" for Card Number, "Test Name" for Card Name, "01/21" for Card Expiration and "111" for Security Code. After you hit "Pay Now" you should see the App in action on the "Thank You Page".