Pipe17 Connect: MCF

Pipe17 Connect: MCF

$25/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
Pipe17
4.2
November 21, 2022

I've bounced around from app to app trying to find the best one, and I think I found it. The team has been super helpful with getting my account set up and ensuring everything was running smoothly. My orders now flow seamlessly from Shopify to Amazon MCF, and their dashboard makes it easy not to worry about unfulfilled orders. Highly recommend!

Cushionaire
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 27, 2022

I researched a lot of other apps but landed on Pipe17. The team and the experience have been great, it just works! Would recommend.

tumbl bear
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
Pipe17 replied September 27, 2022

Thanks for the review, we love hearing that merchants like you are happy with the app and our customer service. We strive to provide a top quality experience for merchants and their warehouses and customers.

August 15, 2022

This app was very easy to install and get started. My fulfillment needs have been simplified. Well worth it.

Stryke Club
Time spent using app: 2 months
August 4, 2022

We installed this app to try it out, though we didn't get the chance to make use of it, unfortunately trial elapsed we asked to make a refund as we are not ready to move. But we didn't hear back anything on it.

Salnaf
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Pipe17 replied August 4, 2022

Oh my. Our apologies for missing this. Somehow your refund request was never received by our team. If we charged your card that was a mistake. You can cancel your Pipe17 subscription any time during your trial period. Please reach out to us on connect@pipe17.com and we will take care of this for you right away.

July 22, 2022

Pipe17 has been hands down the most elegant and easy solution to automating our order fulfillment between our Shopify store and Amazon inventory. The software also makes it super easy to setup bundled product fulfillment which was a big pain point for our team. Once you've setup your products and fulfillment settings, their system handles the rest. Our fulfillment pipeline is now fully automated and I no longer have to worry about managing fulfillment and order routing. Their support has also been second to none! Definitely recommend this app!

Wüfers