Easy Background Music ‑ Musica

Add custom background music, or play song of choice in store

Free plan available

God Iz Life

App work great, I added music to my store with no problems and everything is working, I can say I happy with it for now

thepoetfriend.com

Just installed this widget. Absolutely love it. It was super easy to install and I definitely recommend to anyone looking to enhance the user experience.

TroiShanice

I've been looking for an app to use for music on my site and this app is just what I was looking for! I love it ! thank you

Ghetto.onlinestore

This app is hands down the best and easy to use. If you where looking to add spice to your website look no more!

Chanidu Music - Music For Life

Nice and easy to use across the store. I will need to upgrade soon to use in my store. It also allows change.

Cupid Beauty Supplies

I love the app and enjoy how easy it is to add music. My problem starts here. No costumer support ive contacted them twice first time was oct 10 and still no reply. music stop everytime costumers go from page to page. I'm only able to add 1 song. If they can fix my issues. I'll think about trying them again. as a youtuber, Investor and multiple business owner I can tell you guys worth by mouth is powerful. The first impression matters the most.

October 14, 2021

Hi Oscar,
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you loved the app but also sad at the same time you had a bad experience because of us.

Here is the answer to your query:
It is not possible for a Shopify app to continue playing music when the user is navigating from one page to another page. However, it will resume from the same place if you have the sync music option turned on.

We are not able to actively reply to the support because our team is really occupied right now.
And that is why we made all features in this app completely free for our merchant friends. I hope it helps you in some way.

Wish you the best :)

Message in the Bottle

Thank you very much! It worked like a charm. Thanks alot! So cool, that I didn´t need to upload my music to third party platforms to host it there. Brilliant solution!

Fateclothing.us

great, simply great. I enjoyed this app so much i started to cry because it was so great, enough said.

Perdiendo el Norte

He estado mucho tiempo intentando poner música de cabecera en la web y por fin lo he logrado de una manera súper sencilla gracias a esta app. Thanks

ANYTHING JB