POD Personalizer

POD Personalizer

by Chill Group

Custom text Product POD personalizer , Product Customizer

Three Little Sparrows & Co.

This app does not work. Do not download. APP developer doesn't respond to messages I have to refund customers.

L'FEME

It's all I wanted.... BUT customer service is Zero. When I installed it for some reason the widget positioned itself under the "Add to the cart" button instead of the top. I contacted customer support and haven't had any response yet. It's been about 2 weeks now.

Hippo Crafts

worked great for first couple of months then just stopped working. contacted them several times and had no response. now deleted

afamilyplus

This app is super awesome. It works great and it's exactly what I needed. There were some problems but support answered and solved the problem very quickly. Highly recommended for Personalized Products.

Natural Spa Beauty

App was perfect, my customers loved it, then it suddenly stopped working. I've decided to delete and shop around for an alternative.

Farmhouse Crafts LLC - Hays, KS

This app worked great for a couple months, just what I wanted. All of a sudden it stopped working, contacted support twice and no response. I have the free version, have less than 100 products with this configuration so theres no reason it shouldn't work. Also tried purchasing the basic version to see if that would change anything and it did not. I just want someone to help figure out why its not working.

LuoMx

This app was exactly all I needed... Until it stopped showing at the product page after a while. Any ideas how to prevent this from happening?

Bodegas La Eralta

Very good app if you need to personalize a product with client name or some text. We are going to gift our clients with a personalize necklace and this app is very useful for us.