Poloriz ‑ Shoppable Stories

Automatically create shoppable stories from your listings

From $49.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Anna's Linens Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

The Poloriz app and its team are amazing - we just love working with them! Perfect if you're looking to increase conversions on your site!

avidor online

Location Israel

We've been using Poloriz for a couple of months now and have been extremely satisfied with the value they bring. I had to contact their support team for a minor technical difficulty and I received quick and knowledgeable assistance from Amir. I look forward to working with them as our brand continues to grow.

Necessary Clothing Store

We are using this app for a greater IG experience on our website. Very useful... They have the best customer service. Their customer supports are very helpful, especially Amir. Thank you!

Body Central Store

Love the app and automation features, and the easy integration with Shopify. The team did a great job helping me on chat and was very quick and helpful.

Debshops

Time spent using app About 1 month

I received great support from Poloriz's Amir in updating custom elements on our website. The response rate was fast and efficient.
The ROI is really amazing!

Easy Pickins Store

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very useful and simple app. I am using it for almost a half year and for now I am satisfied with it. The support team is amazing, I always get the answer and the solution really fast. I recommend Poloriz.

ZENDIGI

Location Israel

My experience with their service has been great for the past couple of weeks. Their response time is excellent. Definitely recommend! :)

Magal Jewelry

This app is awesome! I like that it offers several products in one app. The customers love it because they get the best UX on their mobile device. The team are extremely helpful and thorough. All my questions were answered promptly by the CEO and I highly recommend using this app.

Beyond U

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is great. It allows potential customers to see my products more clearly and shop more easily. Poloriz's customer service is very responsive and helpful. They helped me to set up everything I needed quickly and efficiently. Thank you.

April 14, 2022

With such beautiful & inspiring products, our job was easy, happy to have you with us.

Underzz

Location Israel

The app has opened up a lot of new possibilities for my business. We have rapidly growing revenues and we have improved our mobile user experience. Customer support is always extremely helpful and very fast!

April 14, 2022

Thank you so much! Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback and ideas!

Previous 1 3 4