Poloriz ‑ Shoppable Stories

Automatically create shoppable stories from your listings

From $49.99/month. 21-day free trial.

ZENDIGI

Location Israel

My experience with their service has been great for the past couple of weeks. Their response time is excellent. Definitely recommend! :)

Magal Jewelry

This app is awesome! I like that it offers several products in one app. The customers love it because they get the best UX on their mobile device. The team are extremely helpful and thorough. All my questions were answered promptly by the CEO and I highly recommend using this app.

Beyond U

This app is great. It allows potential customers to see my products more clearly and shop more easily. Poloriz's customer service is very responsive and helpful. They helped me to set up everything I needed quickly and efficiently. Thank you.

April 14, 2022

With such beautiful & inspiring products, our job was easy, happy to have you with us.

Underzz

The app has opened up a lot of new possibilities for my business. We have rapidly growing revenues and we have improved our mobile user experience. Customer support is always extremely helpful and very fast!

April 14, 2022

Thank you so much! Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback and ideas!

GEN SEE

Beautiful app. Really love how it automates the STORIES. Customer service was helpful enough to help customize things on our store for us, especially on the coding-related stuff (:

April 11, 2022

Thank you! It has been a pleasure working with such a committed team with a clear vision for the brand.

The Private Room - Fine Jewelry

As a non-technological client, this app is great! Easy to implement, it highlights our products... and make our website look updated! Thanks to the Poloriz team for helping me and being communicative during the whole process! Much recommended (:

April 11, 2022

All it took was a bit of Poloriz magic to bring these amazing products and images to life, so happy to have you with us.

Spongellé

We are just a couple of weeks into using this app and already seeing results. Customer service is fast and responsive, and the product design is extremely versatile. Poloriz is a must-have for every retailer.

April 11, 2022

Happy to hear that! Numbers clearly show that our solution is a perfect fit for your brand and audience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

THREE SIXTY FIVE

Absolutely stoked about this app. The customer service, in particular, was the highlight, as they have a dedicated development team to help get the best configuration as requested.

Daniella Lehavi USA

Very useful app and a very helpful team to implement it! I'd recommend at least installing and having a chat with them (:

Daniella Lehavi

The guys at Poloriz are awesome. We needed a custom integration to run with the personalization, and they were super responsive. Easy, and frictionless setup!

Previous 1 3