POPCUSTOMS: Print on Demand , 68 değerlendirme

• Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
29 Haziran 2023

They have great customer service. Their products are high quality. Fast shipping and turn around time. I highly recommend choosing them - BR

Bobbito Ross
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
10 Ağustos 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

担当者も親切で色々なアイテムが作れる素晴らしいサービスだと思いますが、それはPODサービスとしてきちんと機能してこそ言えること。
前回注文したものと同じものが届かない、イメージ通りに仕上がらない(プレビューと納品物の間にずれがある)、梱包が雑…という不安定なサービスのため、お客様への直送はおすすめしません。
必ず手元でチェックしてからお客様へお届けするようにした方が良いです。
また、思うものが上がって来ず、調整に時間がかかるので、年間計画としてこの時期にこれを作ろう…と考えていると大きな機会損失を生みます。
やり取りにも手間がかかり大変なので、あまりあてにできないというのが正直なところです。
***
利用するのは今回で2回めでしたが、なかなか思い通りのものが仕上がって来ないことにいら立ちと疲れを覚えました。
具体的には…
1回目で発生した問題は、折り畳み傘の袋やベルトのデザインが反映されないまま届いたこと。注文前にプレビューを確認していたので間違いないのですが、注文詳細ページでは傘袋とベルトからデザインが脱落していたことを理由に、「こちらに落ち度はない」と言われ、やり取りの結果「こちらに落ち度はないががディスカウントとクーポンで対応する」ということで落ち着きました。
2回目で発生した問題は、1回目に注文したグレーのバケツハットを注文したところ、白いものが届いたこと。
事前に担当者がInstagramのDMでコンタクトを取ってきたのでやり取りをしていましたが、写真が白に見えていたので「グレーですよね?」と確認したところ、前回の別の色味のグレーを出してきて「これか?」というので「違う、その写真のものが白に見えたので心配になったが、明るいグレーなら良い」と言って進めました。しかし届いたのは紛うことなき白…。明らかに前回と違う色味でした。
問い合わせたところ「アップデートでグレーの色が変わった」と。どう見ても白ですが……。
梱包も雑で袋に入れただけの発送のため、帽子型崩れ防止の緩衝材もぐちゃぐちゃにつぶれひしゃげた状態で届きました。
また、プレビューとは違う仕上がりのスニーカーへの不安を示したがそれについてもノーコメント。納品後、再度確認したところ「サイズにより出方が違う」との回答でしたが、サイズに合わせてプレビュー表示できるようにしていただくか、どのサイズでも同じ出方になるようきっちり合わせていただきたいです。

色が違うことに関して再生産の手配をいただき、「★4のレビューにしてほしい」と要望をいただいたので、★の数を4つにしました。
色についてはイメージ通り。ただし、バケツハットはベース生地が薄いため表面に攣れが生じます。あまり面積のある刺繍にしない方がよさそうです。

ネコソダテ®日本で唯一のまじめな首輪®専門店
Japonya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:4 ay
2 Temmuz 2023

I have to rate this app a three at best just for the simple fact that it looks good on paper. If I am wrong about anything I am saying, I will come back and clear the air.

The problems that I am having is with the lack of documentation in regards to shipping, the lack of customer service as well as huge issues with their overall service.

I have contacted Pop through YT, here at Shopify as well as on their site and I have yet to hear back from them. I have set up shipping per their instruction but the results aren't as they say it should be. The only shipping option I am getting is through USPS. EMS, 4PS, YUN, DHL and FEDEX aren't showing up as shipping options on my store but they are options listed on POP when you publish an item. There are no instructions on how to get those shipping options on my store. USPS has an option for two day shipping, that simply isn't possible when the products are made in China are supposed to be shipped globally. Plus I'm using Shopify to get paid and that takes at least a day for me to get, then I have to Pay POP. It's simply impossible to offer two day service. There are no instructions on how to remove such shipping options from my store so they aren't selected. I've watched the videos and read the documentation on shipping. It's not there!

There is no forum, facebook group etc. for the people who use this service to put our heads together and work out various kinks so we don't keep hitting our head against the wall. One kink is that the templates don't actually line up with the mock up generator so in all reality, what you see isn't want you're going to get on a product. I found this out by reading comments on a YT video were a rep from POP flat out said it doesn't work! He/She said it was frustrating and that they are working on it. What's the point of a POD service if it doesn't work?

It's been a few days I I still haven't heard anything back from them concerning the shipping issue. I want this to work but I think I will have to go with another service soon to build my brand.

Hoodaville Clothing
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
4 Haziran 2023

Great variety of products to choose from. They are adding new products often.
No issues with product quality to date.

mongkestyle
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 ay

Hello mongkestyle,
Thanks for the 5 stars, your review is a great way to let us know we’re on track for making our customers smile! We appreciate you taking the time to give your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

3 Ağustos 2023

Quality product , Easy to customize product , user friendly website interface , Easy to communicate with support . I love it !

SLYPER Slides Sandals
Malezya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 2 ay
19 Temmuz 2023

Really helpful customer service. Good quality products. Definitely the best POD I've used overseas yet.

Last Light Apparel
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:3 ay
2 Ağustos 2023 tarihinde düzenlendi

UPDATE: I installed this app several months ago but I didn't really have time to create anything with it until recently. They have so many amazing products and I was so excited, but then I saw the shipping costs... the shipping costs are RIDICULOUS! Almost $20 to ship a pair of shoes! I cannot charge my customers that much money for shipping. There is no excuse for this. I dropship with AliExpress all the time, and the shipping costs on that platform are not as high. There is NO EXCUSE to have shipping costs this high, even if the products are being shipped from China. Do better POPCustoms! Fix this problem please.

The Knickknack Shack by Darthside LLC
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:2 ay
popcustoms yanıt 31 Mayıs 2023

Dear,
Thank you so much for your kind words about PopCustoms! 🦁 We are so happy to hear that you've had such a seamless experience with us so far and look forward to seeing your program grow and grow 📈!
Thanks for choosing us!

6 Haziran 2023

Great Service, great price, and exceptional customer service!! Highly Recommended for every print-on-demand shop!

TimeElements.shop
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:6 ay

Dear,
Thanks so much for your wonderful review, it is much appreciated! We are so glad that you're enjoying the App and site and communications with the team. Feel free to try this out and reach out with any questions you might have - we'll be happy to help! ✨

11 Haziran 2023

Love the variety of products along with their awesome support team. Had one of their team members reach out to me as soon as I began, and they have been super helpful!

BOLTIVERY
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 gün

Hi BOLTIVERY,

Good day !

Thanks for the awesome review about Popcustoms. We’re so pleased to hear it's working just as it should and that you and your community are enjoying it so much! We’ve passed your kind words on to our product team. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.✨

23 Temmuz 2023

I love working with popcustoms and the quality of the material! I would highly recommend using their services.

Antonio by Antonio Liranzo