POPCUSTOMS: Print on Demand , 68 değerlendirme

• Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 3 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %1 oranındaki bölümü, 2 yıldıza sahip
  • Puanların %3 oranındaki bölümü, 1 yıldıza sahip
19 Nisan 2023

Exceptional customer service, Ada in particular was beyond friendly and helped me A LOT with managing my account and resolving issues with my designs. Plus their product catalog is the most interesting I've found out of all the apps! (Prisca from Italy)

Pollice di panda
İtalya
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:Yaklaşık 1 ay
popcustoms yanıt 19 Nisan 2023

Hi Prisca,
Thank you for your kind words about the app and our site and our colleague! Your review inspires us to approve even better, and glad to know that you're satified with our function and good products .Feel free to contact us if you need our assistance.

- ----POPCUSTOMSteam
help@popcustoms.com

25 Kasım 2022

I was having an issue with a particular design plus product. I had installed the app over 5 times and the issue remained. I messaged them in messenger and was a bit impatient and contacted them by email. lol I should have waited they got back to me in messenger within 5 mins and had it all fixed 5 mins later so a total of 10 minutes to fix the technical issue. I give them 5 stars for their customer service alone! They have so much to choose from as well! I haven't made a sale yet but I will and I know they will be great!

Gfts N Stuff
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:25 gün
popcustoms yanıt 28 Kasım 2022

Hi Sir ,

Thank you very much for your sincere comments.
We will further strengthen the online reply service, at the same time, thank you for sharing the designs from design-plus of our designers.

I hope your orders will gradually increase in the future!

support@popcustoms.com

POPCUSTOMSteam

24 Haziran 2023

Nicht alle Waren erhalten und T-Shirts von absoluter schlechter Qualität. Könne ich meinen Kunden niemals verkaufen! Das nächste was ich mache die App wieder löschen

DS-Doungjai Streetwear
Tayland
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:23 gün
11 Haziran 2023

Love the variety of products along with their awesome support team. Had one of their team members reach out to me as soon as I began, and they have been super helpful!

BOLTIVERY
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:16 gün
popcustoms yanıt 19 Haziran 2023

Hi BOLTIVERY,

Good day !

Thanks for the awesome review about Popcustoms. We’re so pleased to hear it's working just as it should and that you and your community are enjoying it so much! We’ve passed your kind words on to our product team. If there is anything else we can do, please let us know.✨

- ----POPCUSTOMSteam
help@popcustoms.com

30 Mayıs 2022

Just got my first couple of items ordered and i must say i am impressed with the quality. I love that they have a timer for production, so i know how long before my order is shipped.. The delivery time and tracking information was great. Still have some concerns with the shipping cost but i guess it will get better as we go along. Strongly recommend.!

FZwear
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:14 gün
popcustoms yanıt 30 Mayıs 2022

It's an honor to get your like and support, we will try to do better! :)

5 Eylül 2023

They have a wide variety of good quality products that I want for my store but couldn't find in other suppliers. Fast response and helpful.

Lughugs
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:7 gün
29 Ağustos 2022

This app works seamlessly with my Shopify store. Popcustoms has an extensive range of quality products, allowing store owners to develop their brand. The customer service and response time are exceptional. The shipping is fast, and all products are trackable. One of the features of my store is footwear; with the variety of styles that Popcustoms offers with the newly featured 3D mockup generator, I'm indeed in the zone.
Keep up the great work you're doing.

Nev Custom Wear
Birleşik Krallık
Uygulamayı kullanma süresi:10 gün
popcustoms yanıt 30 Ağustos 2022

Hi!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Popcustoms. We are constantly working on developing the 3D Customize Maker and adding more products to our catalog, You can also participate by submitting your requests.We sincerely appreciate your patience!

- Popcustomsteam

31 Temmuz 2023

couldn't rate POPCUSTOMS higher. very simple website to navigate and amazing customer service. such fast reply's and very helpful

Goldie&co