Popup by Tible

Fully customizable pop up notifications.

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Spio Kids

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Not works, when trying to save a popup the save button icon have a loop spin and nothing it's saved.

September 19, 2022

Hello, thank you for your feedback. The issue your are having is most likely caused by a problem with your browser. Could you please contact us via email so we can solve this issue for you?

Adventure Carry

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Fantastic app! Has all the features that you need including great templates to get you started. Easy to use and the app developer Javier is quick to respond to any help. Thanks Javi!

Meaws And Woofs

When I first installed the Pop Up app from Tible I thought it would be one more pop up of the general kinf. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it did something that I was looking for years. I wanted an Info type pop up that it would actually inform my page's visitors of a specific deal offered by my store! You would ask so what?
Well.... Yes but the pop up can actually be directed to activate in a selected Collection in my store which is solely what I was looking for!
Javier from Tible support was very helpful in any of my queries and I appreciated his input!

Ronak

Very good plugin. Met all my needs. I was using other popup plugins before and they were not all that good. I really recommend this plugin here.

Foodathome Schweiz

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 13 hours

I use this app to have users select one of two different shops on the start page (it's city version vs rest of the country, so geo redirects are not an option). Everything went fine until I detected a tiny feature missing that we'd need, so I wrote a request. That request was handled the very same day and everything works as we need it now. Other than that, the app is easy to use. Nice little widget builder. Go get it and don't be afraid to post requests, it pays off. :)

Alexander-Palm.Photography

Location Germany

I love this app! Makes it so much easier to gather email subscribers! This whole company is awesome. Their UI is so easy and it's very intuitive. Quick customer support.

De Bonne Facture

Location France

Great app! Customizable CSS, fit perfectly to our website ! And Javier is very helpful! I recommend! Free plan available also!