Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

Abbott Lyon

Great app once you get to grips with it, super helpful customer service replied very quickly to all my questions.

iFoodEquipment.ca

Once you get the hang of it, you realize this is an essential app for any store that wants to have professional filtering. You can easily do some aesthetic tweaks (for a small price) to make it look better on your site. The app's team is quick and helpful.

It's an essential app.

www.ifoodequipment.ca

OrchidRepublic

Fabulous App! exactly what I was looking for. Its helps with sorting out our bazillion products. It also very easy to learn and implement.

Yvonne Kone

The app is great, super easy to work with and modify. Support is fast and reliable

Sockscene Com

Perfect App for creating filters! Higly reccomend!

Kautage

Great app!!! This is perfect for my website. Great customer support. I would like to give more than 5 stars.

Live Your Life Gear

Really great App. The customer service is also excellent. I got the shop fully configured with size and vendor filtering in just a few hours. I ran into a question during the setup and the support responded very timely within 1 day. Great experience with this app and highly recommend it.

Flamme En Rose

Amazing app easy to use and especially an extraordinary good customer service! Veronica help me fix a little issue in less than 24h! Very happy!!

Russell Road Racing Parts

5 stars so far I am still fairly new to using it but if offers exactly the features I need for a large catalogue. The question I asked prior to downloading was answered quickly and competently and I look forward to continued use of the app! Would definitely recommend.

Luxorlinens

Great app! . Exeptional cusotmer servicee!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10