Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

dj-skins

I need to say that this is the best App-support experience I had so far!
Very helpful! Just 3 days after installing the app, it is EXACTLY how I wanted it, with all the code changes that the support was necessary for.
I use the color filter, and love the way it looks and works.
I would give 6 stars if this would be possible :)

ECD CUSTOMS INC

I needed to filter by color but I wanted the app to pull just the specific variant colors and this is the only app that I found that can do it this good. You just name your colors and it picks it up as a tag.
The best part is they are always helping, at the beginning it might look complicated but they helped me with anything I needed and even did the install for me into my theme and tons of adjustments after.
Now the app is doing exactly what I need and I am still on my trial. Without paying anything they have helped me so much. This app will be well worth the $15 a month now that customers will filter by color.
I strongly recommend this app, they are so helpful!

Kawaii Kids

We have been using this app for a while now and love it! It simplifies everything in our categories (which are quite large) and makes finding something a hell of a lot easier! They set it up for us, shuffled it around so that we were happy with the look and feel of the filtering, and then when I've had questions, there is always someone to help on the live chat. Highly recommend if you have large categories and need to filter them in an easy no fuss way :)

Pajar Canada

We needed to feature a search by size function for our website and Filter Menu does the job. The installation and customization process isn't instantaneous depending on the shop's theme, but Chris and his team is more than ready to help to get the job done.

Grain & Frame

We've used this tool to help introduce faceted navigation for our customers after looking for some time we felt that this was the right tool for us.

One of the things we look for when using the app is the response and quality of the customer service from app developers. The guys at Power Tools have been amazing.

We've contacted the team numerous times and have had excellent service from Elena, Chris and Brad.

I recommend these guys 100%

Thank you.

meri-meri-US-staging

This app is one of the easiest apps I have ever had to install. We had an issue with the filter menu not appearing on our sidebar, but this was sorted really quickly. Everyone I spoke to was it really pleasant. Overall an amazing experience.

Amsterdam Heritage

We used this app to perform size filters. The help desk and guidelines are extremely user friendly and easy to understand and follow. We had a very easy time working with them.

Tulsa Body Jewelry

This has been a really useful for our unique navigation needs. It takes some work to figure out and set it up, but worth it. We recently changed themes and Chris has given us excellent support!

Head Shoppers

Wow Power Tools Support Team is amazing!!! I had issues displaying my color and sizes and they quickly helped resolve my problem. Their filter menu is worth every cent! It really categorizes everything in a great order and will help your clients find what they are looking for. I love the app and it is worth the price. Best filter menu app!!!

Mino Dance

We highly recommend Power Tools and the Filter Menu app. The filter menu is completely customisable and simple to use. Power Tools have helped us install the app on our custom theme - they've been quick to respond and help with manual installation. We can't thank them enough!

September 26, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review about our support team!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13