Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

SolisNZ

Absolutely phenomenal software. I can't imagine a single Shopify store out there that shouldn't have this installed because I know when I shop online for myself, I look to filter products by what is actually in-stock in my size as there is no point looking at items that you won't fit into anyway.

And this is what this app lets you do rather than just the dumb filters that come with Shopify as standard.

This is the kind of functionality that really should be part of Shopify as standard but these guys have gone and made a robust feeling app to fill the need. A++++

P.S I'm on the Out of the Sandbox Turbo theme and it worked with their installer just fine.

fiveorless

This app helped to organize my products and collections perfectly, You do not have to worry about installation since Chris helped to do that in under than 10 minutes. Great great great customer support! :)

April 23, 2019

Wow, thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it!

wigisfashion-au

Chris resolved our problem with the new theme in less than 30 mins! This app boosted our conversion. Lightening fast response. Highly recommended!

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Love your store!

Mobilier Enora

Really appreciate the apps and the service I've received from the Power tools team, specialy with Chris who gave me one of the best service I didn't get from anyone. Very rapid and effective. Thanks Power tools and Chris!

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Chris and the support team have been working overtime! We're always here to help!

Daniché

So, So, So Happy with this App! For the first ten minutes I was like oh no I had no idea what I was getting into setting up product filters- I had never tried to set them up myself before & then after I played with it for about 20 minutes it became extremely easy! I am SO Happy with this App! SO SO Happy! I love it, love it, love it! Also extremely happy with the one price for thousands of items! Yay! It also does not slow down my site any! Highly Recommend! 10/10 (except there are only 5 stars so 5/5!)

Muscle X 1

Awesome App! exactly what i was looking for and super easy to use! Thought it was going to be a long job but i was all done in 15 minutes with 500+ products. Fantastic!

Pryntlab

Fantastic product and the best support I could ask for. There is no substitute for the filter menu. Wonderful job by the developers.

Bijou Lifestyle

We found the customer service really helpful as well as the app works really well!

It's a bit confusing to start with but once you get the hang of it it's really easy.

TheEchelon

by far the best customer service out there!
Probably the best customer support I have ever experienced.

And of course also a great app for my needs.

GS Equestrian

The best filter app for Shopify. We are using it for a lot of our stores. Highly recommend it to any store with lots of products. Excellent service too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11