Filter Menu by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

$14.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Gleim The Jeweler

I have been using Power Tools since 2014. The Power Tools Suite is an excellent investment and the product support team is top-notch. Quick response times whenever I have a question or request for a customization, with helpful suggestions along the way. A great value—both the product and the service!

May 17, 2022

Thanks so much for the review!

LELOSI Greece

Great app with an even greater support. Very quick response, did some modifications for us in no time. Highly recommend!

Le Clos

AMAZING PRODUCT + AMAZING SUPPORT! Could not recommend this more highly - we had been messing around trying to do it ourselves, then this App does it all, and more!

Alias Mae Australia

Very happy with this app, it works perfectly. I am particularly happy to find it works with my Variants on Collection Page app - the only Filter app I tried that does. Had a couple of install issues but Joshua sorted them out within about half an hour of installing the app. Recommend highly :)

NotFarFetch

Very nice und helpful app! The only thing I would change, is the price filter.
Except that I am more than happy with it.
The Support is extremly helpful und nice!

COOKY Private Chefs & Personal Experiences

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have tried many filter apps that try to do too many things when all you want is a beautiful, streamlined filter app. This is it! Thank you!

Subcold Ltd

Great app and customer support! Quick responses. The app works perfectly. Special thanks to Chris who has been very helpful!

Peaks Fly Fishing

Incredibly powerful app - has transformed the way we can layout large number of products. Highly recommend and very good supper too

Opus Harley Davidson

Excellent product great for SEO, customer support is second to none. 5 stars! Special thanks to Chris on customer support team for his help.

Belle Amici

I have a lot of clothing with all kinds of different sizes. I have not been able to tag them all (over 5,000) myself and the bulk tag editor has been a lifesaver. Tonya and Chris have been so super patient with me and have explained everything so well. They always respond to my MANY questions about how to achieve certain things and even made some changes to my theme so that my filter would work correctly. They have gone above and beyond in my opinion to help me manage my inventory and have a filter that looks & works great! Thank you so much! Oh, and the price can't be beat for what you are getting. Great app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16