Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

Head Shoppers

Wow Power Tools Support Team is amazing!!! I had issues displaying my color and sizes and they quickly helped resolve my problem. Their filter menu is worth every cent! It really categorizes everything in a great order and will help your clients find what they are looking for. I love the app and it is worth the price. Best filter menu app!!!

Mino Dance

We highly recommend Power Tools and the Filter Menu app. The filter menu is completely customisable and simple to use. Power Tools have helped us install the app on our custom theme - they've been quick to respond and help with manual installation. We can't thank them enough!

September 26, 2019

Thanks so much for the great review about our support team!

The Trendy Toddlers

Great customer service, they really get the job done in record time. This is by far one of the best apps I have used on Shopify.

September 26, 2019

Wow, thanks so much for the review - our support team really appreciates it!

Sekai Anime Store

Best costumer service that I have ever experienced in my life! Chris helped me so much with a lot of patience, kindness and knowledge!
Really glad for getting this app!

September 26, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! Our support team is happy to help!

The Lighting Factory Inc

Great App for the Price, My only Gripe is that I wish there was some more informational material or video examples of what everything does. I'm sure if I would have asked the Dev team would have helped. Other than that it has been relatively easy to use .

September 26, 2019

Hi, thanks for the feedback - we have a full library of video and support documents in our Help Center: http://help.powertoolsapp.com/en/

Hipbuster

The app is an absolute essential if you own a large store and want your customers to navigate with ease. And it was not just the app, but the customer service that wowed me. A special mention to Chris, who has been extremely patient, helpful and professional in dealing with all my requests and making it quite apparent that I made the right choice by choosing Power Tools. Great work guys!

September 26, 2019

Thanks! We really appreciate the review!

Auxilia Apparel

Great filtering system, very intuitive and at a great price. Definitely worth downloading and using the free trial at the very least.

SolisNZ

Absolutely phenomenal software. I can't imagine a single Shopify store out there that shouldn't have this installed because I know when I shop online for myself, I look to filter products by what is actually in-stock in my size as there is no point looking at items that you won't fit into anyway.

And this is what this app lets you do rather than just the dumb filters that come with Shopify as standard.

This is the kind of functionality that really should be part of Shopify as standard but these guys have gone and made a robust feeling app to fill the need. A++++

P.S I'm on the Out of the Sandbox Turbo theme and it worked with their installer just fine.

fiveorless

This app helped to organize my products and collections perfectly, You do not have to worry about installation since Chris helped to do that in under than 10 minutes. Great great great customer support! :)

April 23, 2019

Wow, thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it!

wigisfashion-au

Chris resolved our problem with the new theme in less than 30 mins! This app boosted our conversion. Lightening fast response. Highly recommended!

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Love your store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12