Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

The Trendy Toddlers

Great customer service, they really get the job done in record time. This is by far one of the best apps I have used on Shopify.

Sekai Anime Store

Best costumer service that I have ever experienced in my life! Chris helped me so much with a lot of patience, kindness and knowledge!
Really glad for getting this app!

The Lighting Factory Inc

Great App for the Price, My only Gripe is that I wish there was some more informational material or video examples of what everything does. I'm sure if I would have asked the Dev team would have helped. Other than that it has been relatively easy to use .

Hipbuster

The app is an absolute essential if you own a large store and want your customers to navigate with ease. And it was not just the app, but the customer service that wowed me. A special mention to Chris, who has been extremely patient, helpful and professional in dealing with all my requests and making it quite apparent that I made the right choice by choosing Power Tools. Great work guys!

Auxilia Apparel

Great filtering system, very intuitive and at a great price. Definitely worth downloading and using the free trial at the very least.

SolisNZ

Absolutely phenomenal software. I can't imagine a single Shopify store out there that shouldn't have this installed because I know when I shop online for myself, I look to filter products by what is actually in-stock in my size as there is no point looking at items that you won't fit into anyway.

And this is what this app lets you do rather than just the dumb filters that come with Shopify as standard.

This is the kind of functionality that really should be part of Shopify as standard but these guys have gone and made a robust feeling app to fill the need. A++++

P.S I'm on the Out of the Sandbox Turbo theme and it worked with their installer just fine.

fiveorless

This app helped to organize my products and collections perfectly, You do not have to worry about installation since Chris helped to do that in under than 10 minutes. Great great great customer support! :)

April 23, 2019

Wow, thanks for the great review, we really appreciate it!

wigisfashion-au

Chris resolved our problem with the new theme in less than 30 mins! This app boosted our conversion. Lightening fast response. Highly recommended!

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Love your store!

Mobilier Enora

Really appreciate the apps and the service I've received from the Power tools team, specialy with Chris who gave me one of the best service I didn't get from anyone. Very rapid and effective. Thanks Power tools and Chris!

April 23, 2019

Thanks for your review! Chris and the support team have been working overtime! We're always here to help!

Daniché

So, So, So Happy with this App! For the first ten minutes I was like oh no I had no idea what I was getting into setting up product filters- I had never tried to set them up myself before & then after I played with it for about 20 minutes it became extremely easy! I am SO Happy with this App! SO SO Happy! I love it, love it, love it! Also extremely happy with the one price for thousands of items! Yay! It also does not slow down my site any! Highly Recommend! 10/10 (except there are only 5 stars so 5/5!)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12