Filter Menu by Power Tools

Filter Menu by Power Tools

by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

Balandi 2020

Great app, and great customer. Satisfied with their work and responsiveness to any issues. I recommend. Great design.

Koast Clothing

What an app, what a team behind it! I can't sing the praises loud enough of the Power Tools team and of course Filter Menu.

It's two key things:

1. Great value.
2. Really powerful and flexible bringing a new dimension to your Shopify site and more importantly the experience of your customers.

Now, for a few footnotes...

It isn't that easy to use but this is mainly to do with the sheer power of the app. It will take you some time to acclimatise to the mechanics of the app and its eccentricities (there are many). That said, the Power Tools team are on hand to help and they really do. Keep in mind that they are in different time zones - one support team in Europe and another in Australia (which is useful). It can take a little while for difficult issues to be sorted but they do get sorted.

The aliasing feature is truly amazing and with some patience you can create elegant filters to convert browsing customers into buying customers.

I've found that I had to watch the excellent tutorial videos a few times to understand what to do and then occasionally check with support on more detailed things. They will help you. I'd add here that I've been designing, building and developing websites for 20 years and I did need to carefully understand the app before launching into config - and I made some mistakes.

Important note. If you update your theme then Filter Menu also needs to be "updated" too to ensure it works. The Power Tools team offered to do this for me and I was about 90% successful on my first attempt but one or two small issues did occur. Power Tools helped me with this. There is a need for better docs on the update process and I hope Chris and the gang are reading this and will action it. It will generate so much more confidence in the app.

So, I would thoroughly recommend that app without exception. Thanks Power Tools.

YEPSS

Very useful app, but some times it takes a few hours to update with store.

August 13, 2020

Thanks for your review! I do notice you have a large number of products, and to ensure that we have 100% uptime with Shopify we do need to rate-limit the updates for large stores as per the Shopify API rate limiting.

You can manually run an update at any time though, within the app, by pressing Run Store Update. Our support team is also on hand to help resolve any questions and to work with you on improving the the time between updates and the update time!

Dreamgirl International

Amazing support and great app. 10/10 would recommend. They actually helped me solve an issue that was not even part of the app but out theme.

August 13, 2020

Thanks for your lovely review, our support team is always happy to try help you get your store working at it's best!

Appellation Nation

There was an obscure issue with filtering on returning to the Collections page from the Product page as a result of the theme I was using. Bish, bash, bosh: identified and sorted in (almost) no time. Super service. Thanks!

August 13, 2020

Fantastic! And thanks for the great review!

BCF.lt

I literally cannot select lower than 5* and here's why. Now, you may say this is a fake review, and i won't mind that, but the amount of help and actual work their team member Chris has done is amazing. We're running on a custom theme and we've had minor issues with the filters themselves. So the amazing Chris went ahead and fixed them. Unfortunately, our theme didn't like these changes, so we needed to make more adjustments which in the end lead to even better theme logic than it was before and it was all done by Chris within hours (literally, when he's online, he's a freaking lightning). He implemented changes that are way beyond filters but it made everything work together in an amazing sync.

I'd definately recommend this app just for the amazing support team and their will of making it work for you!

August 13, 2020

Great to hear, we really appreciate the fantastic review!

Khazana

Fantastic app with lots of functionality. We sell over 400 items in our shop and this app helped our customers select by different categories!

R.a. Boutique

My shop works a lot online and the team in 24h has customized my requests and is very professional. very good 5 stars. recommended

dj-skins

I need to say that this is the best App-support experience I had so far!
Very helpful! Just 3 days after installing the app, it is EXACTLY how I wanted it, with all the code changes that the support was necessary for.
I use the color filter, and love the way it looks and works.
I would give 6 stars if this would be possible :)

ECD CUSTOMS INC

I needed to filter by color but I wanted the app to pull just the specific variant colors and this is the only app that I found that can do it this good. You just name your colors and it picks it up as a tag.
The best part is they are always helping, at the beginning it might look complicated but they helped me with anything I needed and even did the install for me into my theme and tons of adjustments after.
Now the app is doing exactly what I need and I am still on my trial. Without paying anything they have helped me so much. This app will be well worth the $15 a month now that customers will filter by color.
I strongly recommend this app, they are so helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14