Filter Menu by Power Tools

Boost your navigation and conversions with collection filters

$15.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Power Tools Filter Menu

Central Coast Surfboards

10 stars for customer service. The app itself does what I need it to do. Took some getting used to in that I had to rethink how I use tags. I'd prefer a way to have a good filter menu without having to create countless collections and new tags but there may not be, especially for the price. I looked around for weeks and couldn't find a combination of decent filter menu and low price that beat this one. Chris set up all the initial filters I wanted and then I was able to slowly understand how to do it on my own. It is definitely an improvement to my store. Again, cannot overstate how responsive the customer service is.

Gleim The Jeweler

Time spent using app About 6 years

I have been using Power Tools since 2014. The Power Tools Suite is an excellent investment and the product support team is top-notch. Quick response times whenever I have a question or request for a customization, with helpful suggestions along the way. A great value—both the product and the service!

May 17, 2022

Thanks so much for the review!

LELOSI Greece

Location Slovenia

Great app with an even greater support. Very quick response, did some modifications for us in no time. Highly recommend!

Le Clos

Location Australia

AMAZING PRODUCT + AMAZING SUPPORT! Could not recommend this more highly - we had been messing around trying to do it ourselves, then this App does it all, and more!

Alias Mae Australia

Time spent using app About 5 hours

Very happy with this app, it works perfectly. I am particularly happy to find it works with my Variants on Collection Page app - the only Filter app I tried that does. Had a couple of install issues but Joshua sorted them out within about half an hour of installing the app. Recommend highly :)

NotFarFetch

Location Switzerland

Very nice und helpful app! The only thing I would change, is the price filter.
Except that I am more than happy with it.
The Support is extremly helpful und nice!

COOKY Private Chefs & Personal Experiences

Location Australia

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have tried many filter apps that try to do too many things when all you want is a beautiful, streamlined filter app. This is it! Thank you!

Subcold Ltd

Great app and customer support! Quick responses. The app works perfectly. Special thanks to Chris who has been very helpful!

Peaks Fly Fishing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Incredibly powerful app - has transformed the way we can layout large number of products. Highly recommend and very good supper too

Opus Harley Davidson

Excellent product great for SEO, customer support is second to none. 5 stars! Special thanks to Chris on customer support team for his help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16