Powerful Announcement Bar

Announcement bar with countdown timer fully customizable

Free plan available

app dashboard

DIY MASTER

Time spent using app 1 day

difficult to custom the Announcement Bar and it take a lot of time to appear in store, I don't like it

Lavish Bling Supply

Works as intended, a little hiccup after 4 bars created, but tech support answered and they are working on it.

asabrancashop

Location Brazil

working properly ! i like it ! very straight forward , I didn´t have any issues setting up , I recommend

U ME N LIFE

Location India

I found this help to be quite helpful. i will continue using it and might even get the paid subscription in future as need arises. i highly recommend a little patience with the app. it had very helpful and strong features. Kudos to the developers. Cheers!

Rock Chocs

Easy to use I used this app to set up a timed promotion easy to set up thank you a great app to sue.

YardSignsAndBanners.com

Great App! Super easy to use and allows for different messages on various pages. Highly recommended. Also, great customer service.

T.A.S. Amsterdam

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like the many options you have in the app. Only there are not a lot of options in timer styles. I like to see more options there.

Modo Barcelona

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to create my own premium bars with timers for my offers. There are a lot of options to choose between, I have only made a few but will investigate to get the best out of this app.

vvjewelrybe

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 12 hours

This is a better way to boost sales and announce your store uniqueness to the customers. This announcement bar with timer and other facilities, therefore, this bar can be connected for the special promotion too.

April 6, 2020

thank you so much for your nice words. your appreciation is everything for us

Furrtoes

I love this app! it does exactly what I need. James was so helpful and patient with helping me fix an issue I was having. I would totally recommend this app if you're looking for an announcement bar for your customers.

Previous 1 3 4