Business Profile ‑ About Us

Business Profile ‑ About Us

by POWr.io

FREE company & team profile for your 'About Us' page

Helpfulstreetwear

This app let me display all of the non-profit partners I've partnered with in a clean, and effective manner! Thank you!!

Barrington Watches

Pretty easy to use. Having some issues with the social links not opening in a new tab, but other than that it's great so far!

La Miss Simone

Trés bien , trés facile à utiliser, et rapide à prendre en main et, à enrichir, et à mettre à jour.

WILDE DESIGN HOME

This app was extra easy to install and edit margins in my "About Us" page.
Some many glitches in software--not this one! EASY!

Okay Electronics

I liked using it because it made the changes i wanted to my site and made my About Us page look a lot better.

Ness

I used this to create a bio of our team on our about us page, it was the perfect solution offering a colum-wise display of picture, designation, description and link to social icons.
'perfect plug-in to create a professional-social image'

Megan’s Health and Beauty Store

This is a great App. Very easy to use. I set up me new store 'About Us' page for my store (Megan's Health and Beauty) in a very timely manner!

Split Esports

This app is great and easy to use, plus it has many customization options. If you need a custom about page, staff or team page this is it!

Revive Wear

Great free app for your about us page. Quick to install (no coding) and edit without going into the app itself. I am still playing around with design and colors. Social sharing buttons are unique and I had some issues.

Wixlo Technologies

I used this app to create a better about you page. But i feel it should be improved upon by introducing better ustomizations

Previous 1 3