Business Profile ‑ About Us

Business Profile ‑ About Us

by POWr.io

FREE company & team profile for your 'About Us' page

Yoo Outfitters

Very rigid app with no flexibility. UI of the 'About Us' page is very late 90's and no real features to enhance the page.

July 19, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team.

Feel free to take a look at this example of an existing customer that uses our apps and see if you can take anything from this example. Feel free to reach back out to our support directly if you wish to get further assistance.

-Waylon W
Customer Success

Nora Pet Store

I love this app, I used it for my about us page. Love the customization it brings. Although I've only installed it for 30 min but is very easy to navigate and understand.

Salient Oils

I love this App it does pretty much all i need and more, would definitely recommend it to new business owners!!!

benefits portal

I used this to add a meet the team page it was perfect and did the necessary job as required i recommend

Seraphina's Bath House

A wonderful app to help you on a personal level useful and fun all at the same time oh, it has really helped my customers get to know my team well I love being able to add the personal touch to my site.

Glam-Hers

Great and easy to write a professional page about your business. I am happy I found it. The best ever. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to add about us page in their store

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Free plan,I like only Free.I would like to give 5 stars,
Thank You.

Hocks Tech.

I used this app to install information about my company, and my intentions on how I want to serve my customers on a personal level so I can gain insight on what they are looking for from my store.
I highly recommend this app. to any novice beginner. You will find it easy to navigate and learn from the process. I am not an A.I. I am a real human so try it out and see if you agree with me.

Pasar Segar Malaysia

Easy, Simple, No Fuss, Free if you are okay with their branding, if not, its only 4.99 p/mth. This should be a norm in Shopify and not an app actually

isdi-madc01

Very usefull specially the social networks link! Highly recomend it. Also usefull for free templates without page builder!

Previous 1 3 4