POWR About Us Page

POWR About Us Page

by POWR.io

About us page and team page builder for bio page or blog page

Luna Pawz

I have no idea what on earth is going on in this app. Absolutely horrible and very confusing. Would not recommend, waste of time.

February 6, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWR team, and have sent a reply to your email regarding your concern.

We truly appreciate your patience! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns, in the meantime.

effective implementations

page dosent appear to be live on the website and support is hard to reach so no one to help me fix this

October 1, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback and apologies for your experience.
Please write us an email support@powr.io with and we will be happy to help you as soon as possible. Your experience is very important for us.

Mavis Mabel

Really easy to use there could be some font options though
to help about us page look more professional

June 26, 2020

Dear Mavis,

So sorry this is happening for you!

Kindly contact us directly at support@powr.io detailing the e-mail address linked to your POWr account+weblinks with live POWr plugins installed so that we can look into the issues for you and come up with a relevant solution and/or workaround. Thank you very much for your detailed feedback&patience.

Luxury Calm

This app was quite helpful with assisting to create a customized pages. Very user friendly. Love it!

Yoo Outfitters

Very rigid app with no flexibility. UI of the 'About Us' page is very late 90's and no real features to enhance the page.

July 19, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback! We apologize for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Your concern has been shared with the POWr team.

Feel free to take a look at this example of an existing customer that uses our apps and see if you can take anything from this example. Feel free to reach back out to our support directly if you wish to get further assistance.

-Waylon W
Customer Success

Nora Pet Store

I love this app, I used it for my about us page. Love the customization it brings. Although I've only installed it for 30 min but is very easy to navigate and understand.

Salient Oils

I love this App it does pretty much all i need and more, would definitely recommend it to new business owners!!!

benefits portal

I used this to add a meet the team page it was perfect and did the necessary job as required i recommend

Seraphina's Bath House

A wonderful app to help you on a personal level useful and fun all at the same time oh, it has really helped my customers get to know my team well I love being able to add the personal touch to my site.

Glam-Hers

Great and easy to write a professional page about your business. I am happy I found it. The best ever. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to add about us page in their store

Previous 1 3 4