Business Profile ‑ About Us

Business Profile ‑ About Us

by POWr.io

FREE company & team profile for your 'About Us' page

Salient Oils

I love this App it does pretty much all i need and more, would definitely recommend it to new business owners!!!

benefits portal

I used this to add a meet the team page it was perfect and did the necessary job as required i recommend

Seraphina's Bath House

A wonderful app to help you on a personal level useful and fun all at the same time oh, it has really helped my customers get to know my team well I love being able to add the personal touch to my site.

Glam-Hers

Great and easy to write a professional page about your business. I am happy I found it. The best ever. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to add about us page in their store

Sphb

I used this app,Great app,Free plan,I like only Free.I would like to give 5 stars,
Thank You.

Hocks Tech.

I used this app to install information about my company, and my intentions on how I want to serve my customers on a personal level so I can gain insight on what they are looking for from my store.
I highly recommend this app. to any novice beginner. You will find it easy to navigate and learn from the process. I am not an A.I. I am a real human so try it out and see if you agree with me.

Pasar Segar Malaysia

Easy, Simple, No Fuss, Free if you are okay with their branding, if not, its only 4.99 p/mth. This should be a norm in Shopify and not an app actually

isdi-madc01

Very usefull specially the social networks link! Highly recomend it. Also usefull for free templates without page builder!

Helpfulstreetwear

This app let me display all of the non-profit partners I've partnered with in a clean, and effective manner! Thank you!!

Barrington Watches

Pretty easy to use. Having some issues with the social links not opening in a new tab, but other than that it's great so far!

Previous 1 3 4