Visitor Counter | Social Proof

Visitor Counter | Social Proof

by POWr.io

Boost sales using a hit & visitor counter for social proof!

Club Bienestar Peludo

The worst bunch of scammers. SAVE YOUR MONEY. The app won't work as they tell you to and they will refuse to refund your money. PLus, terrible support.

kiniskutis

great app! it will surely help me to monitor the hits on my site.

Saving Trinity

I love how easy it is to customize. Such a useful and meaningful app for the small business. Thank you!

Mimossa World

Magnifica aplicación, es de uso comodo y sencillo, totalmente recomendable y funciona fantasticamente

Goodhusband

I like this app and I really love it very much, I would suggest your guys for this app and the important thing is this is free app.

Style Art Villa

I have installed this app to get the no of visitors registered ! Wish it had a function to adjust the numbers. Love the APP !

May 22, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.
Unfortunately, this is a feature that we no longer support.

Please reach out to our support team if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

Zollpa

this app is a great add on for my store looks good, very easy to install and the free plan is actually useable

presetcabana

ggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Batik 2.0

goooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Simply Beautiful

Great app loved it super easy to use!!!! Would definitely recommend and it is free!!! Thank you so much

Previous 1 3 4 5