Hit Counter

Hit Counter

by POWr.io

Boost sales using social proof with a simple hit counter!

Mimossa World

Magnifica aplicación, es de uso comodo y sencillo, totalmente recomendable y funciona fantasticamente

Goodhusband

I like this app and I really love it very much, I would suggest your guys for this app and the important thing is this is free app.

Style Art Villa

I have installed this app to get the no of visitors registered ! Wish it had a function to adjust the numbers. Love the APP !

May 22, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.
Unfortunately, this is a feature that we no longer support.

Please reach out to our support team if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

Zollpa

this app is a great add on for my store looks good, very easy to install and the free plan is actually useable

Best Buys Shop Here

Very easy to set up! And you can choose where you want this and on which page(s). It starts counting on installation. So also nice for starters!!
Looks nice on my boutique.
bbshophere.com

presetcabana

ggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Batik 2.0

goooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Simply Beautiful

Great app loved it super easy to use!!!! Would definitely recommend and it is free!!! Thank you so much

Rich Frames

i appreciate how simple, fast and easy this app is. The basic plan is enough to help start up my store. I would definitely use this again

Antler & Bone

Great and easy to use! and free. Excellent way to know how much traffic we are getting to our store.
So simple to set up!