Visitor Counter | POWR

Visitors counter, product page views hit counter, social proof

Free plan available

Weskus PlaasKombuis

Really easy to use! Nice dashboard, simple and straight forward. Integration into Shopify Store is also easy!

September 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

Bluefire Night

perfect for tracking number of visits both to site and per site page so it helps me know what items are most popular.

August 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work!

Club Bienestar Peludo

The worst bunch of scammers. SAVE YOUR MONEY. The app won't work as they tell you to and they will refuse to refund your money. PLus, terrible support.

kiniskutis

great app! it will surely help me to monitor the hits on my site.

Saving Trinity

I love how easy it is to customize. Such a useful and meaningful app for the small business. Thank you!

Mimossa World

Magnifica aplicación, es de uso comodo y sencillo, totalmente recomendable y funciona fantasticamente

Goodhusband

I like this app and I really love it very much, I would suggest your guys for this app and the important thing is this is free app.

Style Art Villa

I have installed this app to get the no of visitors registered ! Wish it had a function to adjust the numbers. Love the APP !

May 22, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.
Unfortunately, this is a feature that we no longer support.

Please reach out to our support team if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

Zollpa

this app is a great add on for my store looks good, very easy to install and the free plan is actually useable

presetcabana

ggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Previous 1 3 4 5