Hit Counter

Hit Counter

by POWr.io

Boost sales using social proof with a simple hit counter!

oneBclick

Usefull and easy to use with plenty set ups, Good job guys , we will need more apps like those , maybe some improvements on the design ?

Phalan’x

This app is exactly what I was looking for. Simple and straightforward and extremely flexible in setting up (options).

Haus De Phe

I was searching for a simple app that would allow me to keep track of all the traffic coming to my landing page via website and this was it.

Rons online fishing store

Give me a customer count for page views of my site. Https://rons-online-fishing-store.myshopify.com.

Bulldog ACM

I really like this app. Very easy to use. Did have to reinstall. First install added it 3 times per page. Thank you

www.tabathasstuff.com

its cool to see the amount of visitors, helps with social proof, dont like the big gap it leaves over my logo and cant figure out how to contact them
once they can fix that issue 100% definately, im tring out the free section first and dont understand the benifit of other area yet

Super Hero Fanatics

Very useful app! It will help me observe all incoming traffic and help me figure out sales. Thank you

Sleepy Bees Lavender Farm

This app was super easy to install and is doing everything it advertised. I have had no problems with it so far. Great product, thanks!

FunDeals Australia

The app does not appear and I cannot use it.
I did reinstall it but the app does not appear on the shopify.

Feeling Great

I really do not understand what this does, but the sign in experience was fine.
If you could send me an email explaining to me what this is all about, I will appreciate it. jenniec26@msn.com

Previous 1 3