4.5
August 29, 2023

Great App! It also has a bunch of features that helps us with our conversions. The support team is also pretty helpful for any troubleshooting.

OISE University of Toronto TEFL Certification
8 days using the app
February 14, 2018

Great apps but they break too easily. The customer service sucks as well. I'm using at least 4 of their apps which are great and needed only if they work properly and do not break easily.

Hatt Foundation
Almost 2 years using the app
March 4, 2019

Laggy, only useful for bottom of the page. Need to fix to make the counter load instantly to page. Love every other app the offer though.

The Lighting Outlet
Over 1 year using the app
May 22, 2019

I have installed this app to get the no of visitors registered ! Wish it had a function to adjust the numbers. Love the APP !

Style Art Villa
Norway
Over 1 year using the app
POWR.io replied May 22, 2019

Hi there,

Thanks for trying our app.
Unfortunately, this is a feature that we no longer support.

Please reach out to our support team if you have any other questions.

Thank you!

April 22, 2022

me gusta mucho la aplicacion ya que da informacion a los usuarios, además es facil de configurar y se muestra muy chula.

SUBLIMASSMUTILVA.SHOP
Spain
11 months using the app
September 2, 2017

Simple and does what it says, Slightest drawback is the logo. But you get what you need in free plan :)

Allthings Anime
7 months using the app
March 4, 2019

Useful app, especially to provide some kind of assurance for the visitors. However it will only start counting post the installation date not from the real creation date. Also, hoping that even the free version can be without the default branding. Other than that, it's good.

Thanks for the app!
www.artatler.com, art online gallery & market

Artatler
Singapore
7 months using the app
May 14, 2020

great app! it will surely help me to monitor the hits on my site.

kiniskutis
Philippines
6 months using the app
September 23, 2019

I like this app and I really love it very much, I would suggest your guys for this app and the important thing is this is free app.

Goodhusband
5 months using the app
December 1, 2018

Give me a customer count for page views of my site. Https://rons-online-fishing-store.myshopify.com.

Rons online fishing store