Hit Counter

Hit Counter

by POWr.io

Boost sales using social proof with a simple hit counter!

Best Buys Shop Here

Very easy to set up! And you can choose where you want this and on which page(s). It starts counting on installation. So also nice for starters!!
Looks nice on my boutique.
bbshophere.com

presetcabana

ggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Batik 2.0

goooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Simply Beautiful

Great app loved it super easy to use!!!! Would definitely recommend and it is free!!! Thank you so much

Rich Frames

i appreciate how simple, fast and easy this app is. The basic plan is enough to help start up my store. I would definitely use this again

Antler & Bone

Great and easy to use! and free. Excellent way to know how much traffic we are getting to our store.
So simple to set up!

Custom Curves

I used the app to help me keep the real-time count of the visits to each page. I really love how everyone that visits can see as well to let them know they are not the only ones looking. I really wish the app could send a text to let me know I have hit so many views of a goal that I set for that day.

AyurAlpha

I like it, take old visit data and allow us to put that as visit as well . Other than that great. Thanks

Artatler

Useful app, especially to provide some kind of assurance for the visitors. However it will only start counting post the installation date not from the real creation date. Also, hoping that even the free version can be without the default branding. Other than that, it's good.

Thanks for the app!
www.artatler.com, art online gallery & market

The Lighting Outlet

Laggy, only useful for bottom of the page. Need to fix to make the counter load instantly to page. Love every other app the offer though.

Previous 1 3 4