Pre‑Order Helper

Pre‑Order Helper

by Wholesale Helper

Don’t miss out on additional revenue by offering Pre-Orders!

Just Calendars

Terrible terrible support. The app was over selling my products where i had to refund so many people. I told them about it but they never fixed it. When i uninstalled the app i needed them to login and remove their code but instead they ruined my website and removed the ATC button from my collection page and they reply to me few days later that they will get someone to look at it. Seriously? You break someone's website and you want to wait a few days to fix it? I paid my developer to fix it. I only liked this app because i could manage my pre orders with csv file. But what is the point if its going to over sell my products

20TwentyStore

I've tried a few pre-order apps and this is the best one so far. It loads pretty quickly, I had a problem with another being so slow that the customer didn't always see it. I haven't noticed much of a hit on page load speed- on other app I tried added a second to page load! The admin is really well-thought-out and easy to use, again something we had problems with before on another app.
One of the developers, Adil, helped me with some liquid code in my confirmation emails that shows "Pre Order" on the product the customer pre-ordered. The instructions and code were clear and it couldn't have been easier.
I really like the ability to export with csv files, change the tool tips (I add the ETA of the pre-ordered product in there), then import the file to update the pre-orders on a variant level.

NANDOG WHOLESALE

Pre-order from wholesale helper has helped tremendously with clients that wanted to place orders before stock arrived and potentially sold out. I use three other apps from wholesale helper and the others just like pre-order are easy to use and the support team is simply amazing. Thank you so much!

partners.kchilites.com

We had some difficulties setting up the app, but the Customer Service and Tech Support were there to help in a matter of minutes. The app seems to be functioning as expected.

Simplova

App works great. I ran a pre-order campaign using it and worked flawlessly. Amazing support. The team at Wholesale helper are great to work with.

Gamux Bikes

Does everything it promises, and the set up/customer support has been great and super responsive. And this app works, not like others i tried, which messed up orders etc.

Would absolutely recommend

Perfezione Lingerie

Great app! I spent so many hours looking for an app that does the simple job of changing the "Add to cart" button to "pre-order" and this app did it just right! I had to download many others to realise that they were not compatible, customer service replied too late or they were just a pain to install. This was not the case! I reached out to the customer service support when I needed their help and they got back to me in no time! Don't waste more time and try this app!

Be My Guest Home

This application has a lot of potential, it's simple and works well. I think its cost versus quality is exceptional. It allows the customization of buttons and legends in a very practical way. However, it's important to mention that some improvements such as allowing massive product setup would help a lot in the setting process. The service is fast and efficient.