Pre order King

Pre order King

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Infinite Web Experts
4.6
April 13, 2022

So far, so goooood I had to ask for some support initially but Yogesh and his support were amazing. Thanks guys! Label Store

LABEL STORE
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
April 4, 2022

I used this app for pre-order. I love it and it's super easy to install and set up. Yogesh and his support team are the best. So glad I found this app.
COUCOO

CouCoo
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 10, 2021

Yogesh was absolutely outstanding!!! I was worried I would screw up my site so I reach out to the developer for support. They responded quickly and helped me customize the app to my liking. It looks so good and so professional. I will be ordering more service from them.

Diva Ink Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 5 days
October 11, 2021

Pre order king was so easy to use and the support for initial setup with our store theme was extremely responsive and helpful. The Pre order button on the product page looks great and so does the tag making it really easy to see the products that are on pre order vs standard products. Thank you Yogesh for your fast responses.

Spy Monkey Surveillance
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 20, 2021

Excellent technical support and convenient functionality. Developers can make a pre-order button for the style of the Shopify theme. This was a crucial moment in choosing the app for me.

invictus-research.com