Pre Order Maker

Pre Order Maker

by ZendApps

Convert add to cart button to pre order button

Rebel Tee Shirts

Rebel Tee Shirts
We needed the app to be able to sell when low or out of stock and found that pre - order as the way to go, we even have it on our other site,the app is as it says and works well,support is very responsive as we needed some coding done,recommended definitely yes, support very good keep up the good work guy's.

Suburbia Style

Suburbia Style
Needed a way to sell when out of stock with out going over our heads .We found Pre-order maker it is a great app and does what it says i had some miner issues which support sorted out for us,then i had a bit of a major issue to do with mobile support was there again for me and went the extra mile.Great app and support is fantastic very responsive and quick. Highly Recommend great work guys.

UberFitness

Great app to create awareness for customers to per-order team is helpful also . recommend the app to rive sales when products out

Noopii

Great wee app - does exactly what it says - we had a small issue with it showing on our home page collection and the team at Zend fixed it within 24 hours. Highly recommend.

She Science

Great assistance from the team at zend apps when required.
Thanks! ......................................

Owl Readers Club

Recently installed the app and it is easy to implement and use. The team is also responsive, taking into accout suggestions and implementing features as soon as possible! Well done and keep up the good work!

Chimp

These guys are really cool, I requested a feature and they implemented it in a few days! All in all the app works really well for a fair price.

Kulture

I've tried 4 pre-order apps, and this one worked the best in term of set-up and performance. Support is also prompt and top-notch.

Bridgeur

I downloaded the app with the intention for long term use; however, the product was not working. I contacted support and gave them access to my store to adjust code settings if needed, however, the situation was not fixed, they just adjusted my store code, making everything a mess!

May 19, 2020

We were an extra effort for resolving your issue because your theme structure totally different according to other normal themes, so our technical team deeply studying your theme for resolving your issue, But you uninstalled the app in the middle, so we could not address your issues if you give the one chance we will correctly setup app in your store, Please note that it's your theme structure issue, but we want to provide the extra help you.

Thanks

FIIT SHOP

Really pleased with this app so far, does exactly what we need it to be plus the team is super responsive and helpful!

Previous 1