Pre Order Maker

Pre Order Maker

by ZendApps

Convert add to cart button to pre order button

UberFitness

Great app to create awareness for customers to per-order team is helpful also . recommend the app to rive sales when products out

Noopii

Great wee app - does exactly what it says - we had a small issue with it showing on our home page collection and the team at Zend fixed it within 24 hours. Highly recommend.

She Science

Great assistance from the team at zend apps when required.
Thanks! ......................................

Owl Readers Club

Recently installed the app and it is easy to implement and use. The team is also responsive, taking into accout suggestions and implementing features as soon as possible! Well done and keep up the good work!

Chimp

These guys are really cool, I requested a feature and they implemented it in a few days! All in all the app works really well for a fair price.

Kulture

I've tried 4 pre-order apps, and this one worked the best in term of set-up and performance. Support is also prompt and top-notch.

Bridgeur

I downloaded the app with the intention for long term use; however, the product was not working. I contacted support and gave them access to my store to adjust code settings if needed, however, the situation was not fixed, they just adjusted my store code, making everything a mess!

May 19, 2020

We were an extra effort for resolving your issue because your theme structure totally different according to other normal themes, so our technical team deeply studying your theme for resolving your issue, But you uninstalled the app in the middle, so we could not address your issues if you give the one chance we will correctly setup app in your store, Please note that it's your theme structure issue, but we want to provide the extra help you.

Thanks

FIIT SHOP

Really pleased with this app so far, does exactly what we need it to be plus the team is super responsive and helpful!

M I L O S P O R T

I really want to like this app! I am still using it, but it is I really want to like this app! I am still using it, but it is pretty clunky. Customer service has been nice, but not too speedy at responding. The biggest challenge is the product sync. Once you sync your products, if you add more products, it requires some weird timing...ie you need to sync, but not until product is made available for sale, and all product must be changed to allow sales after 0 inventory. Then you need to configure again, and save setting again. And even then its sort of a crap shoot that things will line up. Also doesn't work well with safari. CS sent me to a non functional help page. However, Im sticking with the app for now.....Oh and customer communication ie my customers, is a bit weak. clunky.

Eventyrhund

This app was exactly what I needed for back-ordered products and lets me inform customers exactly which variants are on back order right on the product page and cart. I had a minor issue with setup and support were quick to help me resolve it.

Previous 1