Pre‑Order Sales ‑ Fortescue

Pre-Orders, Coming Soon, Notify Me, Out of Stock

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

MG Merch

Location Spain

You can`t do anything in the "free" trial or version. It's pointless. Also to uninstall you have to get into the code, it's a pain. Don't even bother trying this app

June 27, 2022

Hi Team,

We have tried to reach out to you immediately to resolve any issues that you were experiencing. You can contact us directly at help@fortescue.io. Alternatively, we would be happy to schedule a call to help with this.

Thanks,
Adam

Big Ship Dubai

Location United Arab Emirates

We're looking for an alternative app that is simple and straight and found this app that is perfect for our needs. Mr. Adam and the team were responsive (even though we're still on the free trial period). They paid attention to our concerns and even suggested some better ways to make everything work smoothly for us. Highly recommended! Both app and support team.

HogLights Australia

Location Australia

Quite happy with this app. Was recommended by Shopify when the old app went. Looked at quite a few before coming back here. Glad I did. It does what we need (and a bit more), the interface is intuitive and easy to use. Support is responsive and quick to assist. Very happy.

FB Pull Tabs

I searched many apps that were easy and to the point and this one was exactly what we needed. I have used their customer service as well and it is phenomenal. They provided detailed to the point explanations and helped with setup. I would highly recommend this app.

capribikes

Location Spain

Muy buena atención al cliente y cumple con las funcionalidades de la manera que se espera. Uso sencillo y recomendable.

holster Australia

Location Australia

Great, simple solution for offering preorder. We love how the app fits seamlessly into our store design. The mixed cart warning/pop up ensures customers read any important info, and love being able to limit preorder stock for each individual SKU. The team were very quick to respond to any questions and ensured everything was displaying correctly on our theme (the preorder badges needed a little bit of styling to not repeat on our theme), and changes to the pop up we requested. Overall very happy with this app!

Miraculous Melanin

I am currently using Fortescue for my pre-order app. I'm enjoying the simplicity of the navigation and how easy it is to link the products. The issue that I'm having is staying in the app. I get logged out, and I have issues logging back in. I have to go back to Shopify, type it in the Search Bar for my apps and open in that way. Once this glitch is fixed, it will be great.

June 6, 2022

Hi Team,

Thank you for your recent review. We have tried to reach out to you and resolve any issues that you may be experiencing with our app.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Thanks,
Adam

Clothed In Blessings

This app has very useful pre-order options that I need for my online store. I was having trouble integrating them and Adam from their team helped me out! Once I had them available, I was having trouble with the buttons integrating with my theme. They weren't showing up in other sections of my store. I reached out and Adam and their team integrating everything free of charge. It helped me so much. They respond promptly and get any issues settled right away. I appreciate this app and, even more importantly, I appreciate the amazing customer service. Thank you! I would recommend this to anyone who needs Pre-order, Coming Soon, and Out Of Stock options for their store!

L'Atelier Global

If you need help communicating shipping dates in a clear and aesthetically pleasing way to your customers, you should use this App. The staff worked quickly to install the App on our site, fixing all coding issues they encountered due to our complex theme and other Apps. Their professionalism is impressive and the App works just as we hoped.

Swolverine

As a brand that constantly utilizes PRE ORDER, this app has it all. A constant pain point, was that our customers were ordering pre order products and they didnt know. Pre-Order Sales has a warning popup feature, a collections pre order badge, and even has the built in "notify me when out of stock" if you dont want to put something on pre order which is amazing all in one app. Plus, the developer team, went through our theme and made sure every featured worked before we launched. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Previous 1 3