4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. It's ideal for new businesses, offering a free plan for the first product. The app's functionality allows for effective management of customer expectations and increased sales through pre-orders for out-of-stock items. Merchants often praise the support team for their quick and efficient help. The app is affordable, offers a trial period, and can handle multiple inventories, making it a top choice for pre-order management.

September 13, 2023

Downloaded this app for our store and needed to change a few things to suit our store options. Satendra was very helpful and was quick to assist with my issues. Would recommend - great app so far!

Moto House
4 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied September 14, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear that Satendra was helpful and able to help out so quickly!

August 30, 2023

Loved the app. The app support was fast, and responsive and solved all my queries quickly. Will recommend the app if you have a 'Pre Order' functionality on your store.

Beyond Power
Hong Kong SAR
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for the review and we appreciate the recommendation to other mechants!

July 31, 2023

Pre-order customer service is exceptional. Without a doubt the best pre-order app service available on Shopify. I have tested many and apps, and this is the most user friendly and reliable. Highly recommend.

DIAMAS
6 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for being a long-time user of our app! Nice to hear that you believe our customer service is exceptional and that our app is very user-friendly and reliable! Thanks again!

May 19, 2023

Abuzar made the integration extremely easy and hassle free on my end. He was quick and easy to work with. He definitely saved me plenty of time and prevented me from dealing with the stress of setting up the pre order system. Thank you Abuzar!!

11th Haus
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied May 22, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We are so pleased to know that Abuzar made the integration easy and hassle free. We appreciate that you had a positive experience and that Abuzar saved you time and stress. Thank you for your kind words and for your support!

December 12, 2023

Support very helpful, good app works well

Brick Overload
28 minutes using the app
April 17, 2023

Great experience with the app so far! Zia has been super helpful in getting things set up and working properly on my site. Looking forward to using it going forward. :)

INSTANT SWIM
3 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied April 17, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so glad to hear that your experience has been great so far and that Zia was able to get things setup and working on your site. We greatly appreciate your feedback. If there's anything else we can help with, please let us know.

July 31, 2023

I contacted support to assist me with my pre-order label as I was doing something wrong on my end and support assisted me straight away and fixed it, great service and now all set up for pre-orders thank you.

Ecoinstyle
2 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 7, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad that our support team was able to help you quickly and fix your issue.

August 30, 2023

Fantastic support experience from start to finish. The team was incredibly responsive and helped me get up and running in no time. Their clear and concise guidance made the entire process seamless. Really appreciate the level of expertise and quick resolution to my issues. Good work all around!

Conveying & Hoisting Solutions
29 days using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for the review and positive feedback about our team members.

August 16, 2023

Great app to app a 'pre-order' button/ tag to a product. Support has also been really helpful in solving any issues. Thank you!

Lyfelinez
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for the review and comments about our support being helpful!

August 13, 2023

Excellent and fast service!
Haven't had to use the App as yet but I am assured it will work as it should.

ABC..Drift Kids
New Zealand
10 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 17, 2023

Thank you for the review!