4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. It's ideal for new businesses, offering a free plan for the first product. The app's functionality allows for effective management of customer expectations and increased sales through pre-orders for out-of-stock items. Merchants often praise the support team for their quick and efficient help. The app is affordable, offers a trial period, and can handle multiple inventories, making it a top choice for pre-order management.

September 27, 2023

The representative was very patient and helpful. I felt very comfortable. Great customer service.

Airborne Inhaler
1 day using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied October 5, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and glad our customer service team was helpful!

October 5, 2023

Good

STRABO BAGS AND ACCESSORIES
India
About 1 hour using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied October 10, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our pre-order app!

September 13, 2023

Downloaded this app for our store and needed to change a few things to suit our store options. Satendra was very helpful and was quick to assist with my issues. Would recommend - great app so far!

Moto House
4 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied September 14, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear that Satendra was helpful and able to help out so quickly!

February 5, 2022

Nice lightweight app that sits in the background of our store and allows us to capture orders that might otherwise be lost when we are out of stock of a variant or product. For us itʻs a customer service focus boosting customer satisfaction since they do not have to return again later to complete their purchase when we are back in stock. Mahalo!

Hana Nai'a Aromatherapy Hawaii
Almost 3 years using the app
April 16, 2021

Works really well, and if there are any issues the dev team are extremely helpful and quick to respond.

MiB E-Bikes
February 20, 2021

I am beyond happy with this app. The customer service was extremely resourceful and helpful with my questions. They went above and beyond helping me to make my store more successful. I highly recommend this app for your preorder needs.

Shane & Pepper Candle Company
March 13, 2021

The best pre-order app by far! We've sampled many and these guys have it handled. Plus their customer service is brilliant and ready at all times. You won't regret installing this one ;)

Bubbly Blaster
September 16, 2021

Fantastic App. The team was quick to respond to my questions - and I had a lot! The mechanics of the app worked seamlessly and it was easy to navigate how to set everything up. If I got stuck it was easy to reach out to the team for help. I would definitely recommend this app.

Fox and Leo
September 9, 2021

It is still pretty early, but all appears to be working as expected. The customer service is definitely top notch and helped me work through issues and answer all my questions quickly!

Busy Beauties
August 30, 2023

Loved the app. The app support was fast, and responsive and solved all my queries quickly. Will recommend the app if you have a 'Pre Order' functionality on your store.

Beyond Power
Hong Kong SAR
7 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for the review and we appreciate the recommendation to other mechants!