4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless Shopify integration. It's ideal for new businesses, offering a free plan for the first product. The app's functionality allows for effective management of customer expectations and increased sales through pre-orders for out-of-stock items. Merchants often praise the support team for their quick and efficient help. The app is affordable, offers a trial period, and can handle multiple inventories, making it a top choice for pre-order management.

August 18, 2023

GREAT. Did a great job. I really liked how helpful they were with answering my questions and helping me with my store.

BootinBikinis
7 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad we were able to help answer your questions!

November 7, 2023

My experience has been great so far. The interface is very user friendly...and the Tech Support "chat box" has been a life saver for a newbie like me.

BOA Editions, Ltd.
About 2 hours using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied November 15, 2023

Thank you for leaving a review for our app. Glad to hear that our interface is user-friendly and that our tech support team was helpful for you!

August 16, 2023

Great app to app a 'pre-order' button/ tag to a product. Support has also been really helpful in solving any issues. Thank you!

Lyfelinez
7 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied August 29, 2023

Thank you for the review and comments about our support being helpful!

September 24, 2021

Le service client est d'une rapidité et d'une aide exceptionnelle! Merci à Zia pour son aide précieuse !

Lim Paris
France
Almost 2 years using the app
September 12, 2022

This app works perfectly + super helpful and fast support team! :) Would definitely recommend if you need any pre-order or backorder items on your website!

Nola Amsterdam
Netherlands
Almost 2 years using the app
March 15, 2022

Very quick to respond to support request when first setting up. The app itself i have not had much time to use but so far so good.

UA Distribution
November 30, 2021

I have added this app to my online store - userfriendly and usefull. The chat support is also reactive. I recommand.

windowfrance.art
April 4, 2021

Great support team! Easy to use! I needed to setup a pre-order for my new products and Appikon was the simplest one to get started with right away.

Priscilla La Ruffera
Edited March 7, 2024

Very responsive customer support, sorted out my problem with integration in one chat. Have just gone live with one pre-order product :)

Nisa
New Zealand
July 19, 2022

The interface is very easy to use. Great layout and good options to customize the app to fit business needs. An excellent support team that is responsive, professional, and great with troubleshooting. Recommend this app for pre-orders.

Gilded Body