4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its easy setup, user-friendly interface, and seamless Shopify integration. It's praised for managing pre-orders and maintaining revenue during stock-outs. The support team, particularly Abuzar and Satendra, are commended for their prompt and helpful assistance. The app offers a free product plan for new sellers and reportedly boosts sales by around 20%. It's especially beneficial for stores with multiple inventories and those managing customer expectations for made-to-order items. A notable feature is the product-specific countdown timer.

May 11, 2023

Such an awesome app! And a great support team behind it if you do have any questions when setting it up. I highly recommend you give it a try!

Six Rays Co
6 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied May 12, 2023

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating! We really appreciate your kind words and are so pleased to hear that you found the app great as well as the support team. Thank you again!

March 13, 2023

What can i say, i was blown away by the level of customer support offered by the dev team. Incredibly helpful – offering to help me with some dev work. The dashboard is very user friendly and very easy to understand. 10000% would recommend. Incredibly app considering its free!

NK Sports
Norway
2 months using the app
June 12, 2023

Spot on service, quick, easy and friendly. You don't need to be a developer to get this set up with the help o their team.

Peak
9 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied June 15, 2023

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so glad that you experienced quick, easy and friendly customer service. It's great to know that our team made set up easy even if you don't have any development experience. We really appreciate your kind words.

May 10, 2023

Very easy to use, I had one small issue and Zia was able to help me get it figured out. Thanks again for your help!

Malbrough Apparel
3 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied May 12, 2023

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We are glad that you found our pre-order app to be very easy to use, and that our support team was able to help you out the small issue you were having. We appreciate your feedback!

April 8, 2023

I recommend the app, didn´t know how to use it, and contact customer service and they helped me. Thanks.

Souligné HN
Honduras
About 1 year using the app
August 29, 2023

Great app, does what it says and their support is excellent. Pre-orders are important to us, so great to have something working well.

Lillian Khallouf
About 19 hours using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied September 6, 2023

Thank you for the review, and glad this app helps with your pre-orders!

July 20, 2023

Zia from the support helped me so quickly fix my issue!
Very gentle guy and the app is straightforward to use!
I highly recommend it

SNK TRADE
France
About 2 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 27, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our Pre-Order app! Glad to hear that Zia was able to help out with your issue.

September 27, 2023

The representative was very patient and helpful. I felt very comfortable. Great customer service.

Airborne Inhaler
1 day using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied October 5, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and glad our customer service team was helpful!

July 24, 2023

Extremely grateful for the outstanding customer support! Their prompt and helpful assistance made all the difference. Thank you so much!

Island Footwear
About 2 months using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied July 27, 2023

Thank you for the review! Glad that our support team was able to help out. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

September 19, 2023

Query was dealt with quickly and efficiently.

Roadskin®
8 days using the app
Appikon Software Pvt Ltd replied September 22, 2023

Thank you for the review and glad your question was answered quickly!