Pretty Product Pages, Features

Highlight benefits & guarantees, product description w icons

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

product description icons

Aurora Rug

Time spent using app About 23 hours

The product page features app works incredible & allows me to showcase icon callouts on the product, perfectly. I uploaded most of my own icons. Developer is insanely fast & helpful to work with. 1 Million Stars!

ICEATL | World Renowned Custom Diamond Jewelry

Amazing app! This helped boost my conversion rate a lot. I was also able to add a 'chat on whatsapp' button to my product page which is super useful. Great app! Amazing support helped me make edits & customize the product page even more!!

Harmog - personalizirani proizvodi

Location Croatia
Time spent using app 1 day

Very useful app, and easy to use. It works great, and customer support is also at a high level. That's why the app got 5 stars.

Love Huvet

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app! Love the customization and it's very easy to apply to collections. The customer service is even better. Daniel is great to work with. Highly recommend!

MacCarthys

Location Ireland

Simple to use, easy to activate, looks great on product pages and best feature is dynamic assignment of placements based off rules E.g. linked to individual item, multiple items, associated collection. If a collection, then you can use all the normal dynamic rules within a collection to populate the collection. In the future, I'd like to be able to split out where multiple placements display on a page, versus within a single block, which would increase use cases and also like to activate beyond product pages.

Athletabis

Easy to install and looks great. Needed slight adjustment and CS helped me quickly. I hope it helps with CRO

Botanical Skin Science

This app has been fantastic! And Daniel has been super responsive and helpful with anything I need. Love it!

EuroConnex

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Simple and easy to use. Daniel is a few minutes for a fix if Shopify ever decides to mess up their API again.

SwayFits

Love this app so much, helps you customise your store with custom icons which you can even upload from canva etc to match your branding and add descriptions of your choice.. this will help boost my CVR dramatically !!! 11/10 for this price !!!

Couch Haus

Daniel and the entire team at Pretty Product Pages do such a wonderful job. The app is simple and easy to use. The features / benefit stack has a lot of formats you can use and if you email Daniel he's quick to reply and help place the custom code anywhere on your product page. I definitely have seen this help out, show our customers our benefits and increase our conversion rate. 10/10 recommend. Did I mention it's only $7/mo? No brainer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7