Pretty Product Pages

Pretty Product Pages

by Appify IVS

Sell more by highlighting key features on product pages

Capmeister

Great app, makes the product page look clean. I had a small issue and Daniel solved it in a split second. Super fast support.

Marmeladenherz

Beautiful app with excellent Support. Daniel helped me with the installation in less than a few minutes. I highly recomment!

Vates

INSTANT HELP (literally) from the developers. What else can you wish for when downloading a new app? I hope it will be useful.

PaintOutlet.co.uk

Looks great! Pretty Prodcuct Pages app is great helpful! Easy to setup and install with one click. thanks

Be Younique Bags

Fantastic app - probably the best in the whole App section for improving the look of a product page. Support from Daniel is fantastic too. I wanted a custom tweak adding to the App - and Daniel very kindly did it in super quick time! Well worth the cost. Highly recommended.

GUAM Beauty

Brilliant idea! makes product information benefits so much easier to read. Daniel is very responsive.

Fuchusi

was contacted by the developer to organise the app but unfortunately didnt work out, as we just couldnt agree on giving backend access.

January 22, 2021

Hi there,

First of all thanks for trying out the app.

The app works with every theme, but since all themes are different and many are customised the automatic installation does not work with all stores.

The snippet is freely available in the app itself, the problem is without seeing your code, I wouldn't be able to tell you where to insert it.

I'm sorry that you prior had a bad experience with a different developer. I always make sure not to tinker with any of my merchants code.

I find the review a bit harsh since i did everything i could to help you.

Anyways best of luck with you store in the future :)

You're welcome back anytime.

/Daniel

Break Time

Very easy to use app that is really enhancing the look of our product pages. The code was not automatically installed for my theme, but Daniel literally replied to my request for help in minutes and did the manual installation where I wanted it. Great support, cool app if you want to have cool product pages!

OCCO

Top service and great features. You can personalize your product descriptions and make your product pages special.

Rival Hockey

Great app, does exactly what it says on the tin. Even better, the support from Daniel has been top notch to implement everything correctly on my theme. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3