Pretty Product Pages

Pretty Product Pages

by Appify IVS

Highlight features & benefits in product descriptions

Sportech fitness

Really handy tool (to me the shopify product page is really rigid). Customer service is timely and efficient. Thanks again, Daniel!

Gryner

I downloaded the app but had a request to changing the positioning slightly and Daniel helped me immediately and it works exactly as i expected.

Dog Threads™

Great app! Easy to use, and is just what I was looking for. Customer service responded fast to my questions and were able to help me when I needed.

Dragon Vapour

Great Product and fantastic customer service! Contacted them for some installation help and the problem was resolved within a couple of hours

Rosa Bloom

This app does exactly what it says on the tin! And Daniel was really helpful and fast at helping to customise it to get it to display where I wanted it on my product pages. It could definitely have some UI improvements - such as being able to search for particular products or create groups of products for certain features to be assigned to (for example a certain style or colour) and for it to be easier to see which products a certain feature is assigned to, but I believe these are in the pipeline so I will look forward to those.

Cook Culture

So far, so good. Does exactly as expected but the added bonus of super great support. Highly recommend

Wildly Popular Now

Outstanding customer service on all questions! The Pretty Product app is easy to use and works great!!

Capmeister

Great app, makes the product page look clean. I had a small issue and Daniel solved it in a split second. Super fast support.

Marmeladenherz

Beautiful app with excellent Support. Daniel helped me with the installation in less than a few minutes. I highly recomment!

Vates

INSTANT HELP (literally) from the developers. What else can you wish for when downloading a new app? I hope it will be useful.

Previous 1 3 4