Pretty Product Pages

Pretty Product Pages

by Appify IVS

Highlight product features & benefits on product pages

Know me

Nice app and very nice and fast support! :)
Perfect for my store. Use it to show the most important points of my homepage on the product page

AcrylicVaporx

Great and very helpful they came in and fixed all of my issues when I needed help and the app is amazing

econawa

Amazing app to make your products pages look better while highlighting some key information. I love the fact that you can reuse designs across different products and add to a whole collection with one click - super smart app!

Farmácia Garcia

Great app. Really easy to use and setup. You can create beautiful boxes with highlights for a singe product or a collection. I also had to contact the support and the team replied fast and efficiently. I would totally recommend it.

Zabazio

Perfect app for those looking to supplement their product page with marketing information. The support is excellent. Daniel helps you quickly. I have a lot of products and Daniel has taken steps to make the application work great with my collections. I recommend.

BlueGuard

Exactly what I have been looking for. Easy setup and installation. Seen a spike in my conversion-rate, so definitely worth the price :)

Cuff Copenhagen

I used this app to customize my product pages and it works really good. Easy to implement and utilize. I have tried several app for product feature boxes but they didn't work for me. I can highly recommend downloading this app as you won't regret it!

Autolikes

Finally! have been looking for something like this for a while and haven't been able to find it exactly what i needed. This app does the job.

Super easy to install and setup, I'm sure this will bump my conversion rate from my product pages. Looks amazing.

Thanks for this!