Printrove ‑ Print & Dropship

Printrove ‑ Print & Dropship

by Printrove

White-labelled print-on-demand dropshipping of custom products

Cupidtrails

They took a week to print my order and by the time they did the customer decided to cancel the order. Use printrove at your own risk. Customer Service is also poor. I tried to get my shopify store connected with my Printorove account. the executive kept telling me disconnect and connect again. That never worked for me and they closed the ticket.

Tee-Zoo

I have an online clothing store and I have been using printrove for our Graphic Tees section for last 3 months. The overall experience with printrove was amazing, I am completely satisfied with their customer service, their product quality and their delivery promise. I would like to see more product lines from them like women's sweatshirts, tank tops and more colors.

Ideal Choice

Very bad service I have seen ever. Install this app at your own risk.

TAKES 10 DAYS TO PREPARE THE PRODUCT

TAKES 10 DAYS TO SHIP THE PRODUCT

BY THIS TIME CUSTOMER WILL DEFINITELY RETURN THE PRODUCT

Madras Merch Market

We recently completed 200 orders and Printrove has been extremely supportive and efficient in helping us do the same! Their customer service, handled by Ayushi, is really good and they are very prompt with respect to answering our queries. They have especially helped us in meeting a few tight deadlines effectively.They have a highly automated merchant panel that makes it really simple for us to handle everything. Credit must be given to Abhishay and his team for ensuring really quick service and timely delivery too with almost no errors! As such their product quality and range is very good but we are also hoping to see additions to the range of products that they offer! Cheers!

newsvastra

Great app and service! Amazing t-shirt quality and fast delivery. There is the issue of smell in the t-shirt packaging, hopefully that will be solved soon, otherwise no complaints.

COPYCATZ

Printrove is awesome, they have a good collection of products, with colors and sizes, their automated merchant panel gives a seamless experience, the quality of their products specially tshirt are international standards.

Frying Pun

The best dropshipping platform out there in India. Simple & Intuitive Design -Works like a charm and they have the best people to help you out if you are ever stuck! Definitely recommend.

Shor Bazaar

Printrove is a savior! With a neat and clean dashboard to work on and an amazing support team, selling stuff online has been a piece of cake for us. The bets part if they constantly upgrade their services. Thank You team Printrove!

Fully Filmy

Its been more than three years that we associated with Printrove and since then our operation has got better. Print on demand facility for a wide range of products has enabled us to broaden our horizons.
Automatic sync option has made it really easy to process the orders.
The support team is highly acknowledged in helping out with everything and their response is really quick.
Every process is transparent and it is absolutely trackable.
COD remittances are on time.

goodnetwork

Combining Printrove with My Shopify is the best decision we have taken since it has not only simplified my business. The transparency in my supply chain has helped our management team to create better strategies.

It was my dream to have my own clothing line for my brand digital gandhi and cause of printrove I was able to set it up in less than 15 days.There customer service team is really helpful and the prices I have got are at par with the quality.

If you still have doubts try the product samples for 15 days