Printrove ‑ Print & Dropship

Printrove ‑ Print & Dropship

by Printrove

White-labelled print-on-demand dropshipping of custom products

Hoomanwear

The best dropshipping app and company in India right now, with incredible automation, competitive pricing, constantly evolving range of products and most importantly - fantastic support and service for any and all issues. It's a zero-risk investment and one that you can really scale with, sustainably!

May 15, 2019

Thank you for your kind words!

Shor Bazaar

Printrove is a savior! With a neat and clean dashboard to work on and an amazing support team, selling stuff online has been a piece of cake for us. The bets part if they constantly upgrade their services. Thank You team Printrove!

Fully Filmy

Its been more than three years that we associated with Printrove and since then our operation has got better. Print on demand facility for a wide range of products has enabled us to broaden our horizons.
Automatic sync option has made it really easy to process the orders.
The support team is highly acknowledged in helping out with everything and their response is really quick.
Every process is transparent and it is absolutely trackable.
COD remittances are on time.

goodnetwork

Combining Printrove with My Shopify is the best decision we have taken since it has not only simplified my business. The transparency in my supply chain has helped our management team to create better strategies.

It was my dream to have my own clothing line for my brand digital gandhi and cause of printrove I was able to set it up in less than 15 days.There customer service team is really helpful and the prices I have got are at par with the quality.

If you still have doubts try the product samples for 15 days

Passion Sense- Passion Apparel and Merchandise

We have been associated with them since Day 1 of our business and we have nothing but praises for Printrove.

If you are looking for a one stop solution to all things POD dropsihipping in India , this is the service you should have.

You could compare them to the likes of Printful or Customcat but in India handling COD is such a headache and these guys are on top of it.

Its a no brainer,

1) Best Service bar none,
2) Support team is highly professional in helping you out with everything,
3) COD remittances are on time and quick.

Thats all you need for starting a good business in India.

Go for it , they are the best in it.

Great work guys ...

ComfiArt

BEWARE! its free to install but they want you to place your credit card on file for $5000. BeWare Beware

March 20, 2019

Hello ComfiArt Team,

Thank you for installing our app. We believe that there has been some confusion and we're writing to make things clear.

We would like to tell you that our app is currently enabled only for Shopify store owners in India. We do not charge a $5000 fee for activation of your account but there is a one-time recharge of 5000 INR which is given back entirely as Printrove Credits using which you can use to place orders with us. This means that there are absolutely no registration charges or subscription fees to use the Printrove app for Shopify.

Also, we do not ask for your credit card information on file and we accept payments through a 100% secure payment gateway. You pay only when you place an order and you do not have to maintain a minimum amount balance with us.

We hope this makes it clear. Thank you for your interest in Printrove.