Printrove ‑ Print & Dropship

Printrove ‑ Print & Dropship

by Printrove

White-labelled print-on-demand dropshipping of custom products

Girlgonemystic

Easy to use and made my life easier by having no inventory at all. The best dropshipping app for India. Support is amazing and spontaneous.

July 8, 2021

Thank you Girlgonemystic Team for your kind words! We thrive on this kind of feedback and I'll be sure to pass this to the team.

We look forward to helping you grow with Printrove and achieve greater heights.

Thanks again and have a wonderful day ahead!

Thrill Clothing co

Slow shipping. Non-responsive customer care, very long remittance, it will take 10 days to ship the order and another 14 days after the order delivery to you, Very bad Returns Policy, Apart from this everything is good

11Orbs

I signed up for their website around 5 months ago. If you are planning to use Printrove for phone case, please don't. I have placed around 10-15 orders and faced issues for almost 90% of orders. Although they agreed to replace most of the orders quality issues still persist. I am writing this review because I have been patient enough and allowed them enough time but still had issues like the case doesn't even fit on the respesctive phone model. Some designs were not even printed straight. And a most of them had bad colour quality as well.

GOCHORDS DESIGNER

So far best service.... I loved working with them. Very professional and timely delivery as expected. Thanks Printrove.

February 11, 2021

Dear Gochords Team,

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it!

I would like to inform you that the entire operations team has been working two shifts to ensure timely delivery of your orders so I'll be sure to pass your feedback to them. Our goal is to make Printrove the world's best Print on Demand Dropshipping service and I’m ecstatic that we were able to make it happen for you.

Thanks again, and we hope to hear from you again soon!

Cupidtrails

They took a week to print my order and by the time they did the customer decided to cancel the order. Use printrove at your own risk. Customer Service is also poor. I tried to get my shopify store connected with my Printorove account. the executive kept telling me disconnect and connect again. That never worked for me and they closed the ticket.

Dear Cupidtrails Team,

I appreciate your honest feedback here, and I’m so sorry we let you down. I want to try to explain how your order got delayed.

With the lockdown being implemented in India in April, most consumers started shifting to spending online to avoid exposure in public places. When the shift happened, more and more merchants started selling online, and the number of orders that we had to fulfill increased drastically. We had not seen this coming and we were certainly not ready for that volume. As a result, your orders started getting delayed and we clearly disappointed you, falling short of fulfillment timelines and the right talent.

We should have anticipated this. We know that we've let you down, but please be assured when we say that we have been able to turn this around.

As of today, we've tripled our capacity and brought the fulfillment time down as well. You may place an order for any apparel and see it get dispatched within 3 to 4 working days and the operations team would be working 24/7 to bring it further down. Just so you don't miss out on this, you can email us at support@printrove.com and we'll place a new order for you without any charges. I hope you’ll allow us to make it up to you.

You also mentioned that there was a ticket created reporting your store connection issue with Printrove. I might be wrong but I checked with everyone on our tech team as well as in our internal database, and no one recalls this happening. Do you mind following up with me on support@printrove.com to let me know what ticket ID was this issue reported under? My name’s Shrey, and I’d love the opportunity to talk this through with you to make it right.

Thanks again for the feedback, and take care!

Tee-Zoo

I have an online clothing store and I have been using printrove for our Graphic Tees section for last 3 months. The overall experience with printrove was amazing, I am completely satisfied with their customer service, their product quality and their delivery promise. I would like to see more product lines from them like women's sweatshirts, tank tops and more colors.

Dear Tee-Zoo Team,

Thank you very much for your 5-star review, I appreciate it. We love hearing from our customers – especially when Printrove is able to make a positive difference to them.

I’m also happy that you were pleased with the customer service and the product quality. We put a lot of work into making the entire process seamless for you, and so I’m glad to hear it’s serving its purpose and helping you out. I’ll definitely share this with the team.

Have a great day ahead, we truly wish for you to stay with us even longer!

Ideal Choice

Very bad service I have seen ever. Install this app at your own risk.

TAKES 10 DAYS TO PREPARE THE PRODUCT

TAKES 10 DAYS TO SHIP THE PRODUCT

BY THIS TIME CUSTOMER WILL DEFINITELY RETURN THE PRODUCT

Dear Ideal Choice Team,

Yikes! I’m so, so sorry to hear that this happened. Please allow me to explain.

Since COVID 19 and the lockdown being implemented in India, it has been a really bumpy ride for Printrove​ in terms of operational stability.​ New challenges that we just could not have anticipated kept coming up day and night. Our infrastructure was not capable of handling the order volume and to scale up, we needed skilled machine operators and increased capacity. On top of this, our suppliers were low staffed and most importantly, our factory workers had to leave to their home towns since their safety also couldn't have been compromised.
​​​
​When we finally did manage to scale up our operational capacity, electricity wires lit up with fire, despite being situated in an industrialist area. Fortunately, none of us were harmed. To solve this, we had to request the state electricity board to increase the electricity consumption and when this was at last done, Printrove’s facility became prey to power cuts.

We had been operating without power backups to date since the old machines didn’t require us to install a backup and the production also was not majorly impacted with lower order volumes to fulfill. But with the new machines which were already high energy and power-consuming, this was not a choice. A single hour of power cut would put us right back to where we started from in the day due to the production loss.

In the midst of all this, we had to constantly hire new employees to make up for the shortage of talent and by the time we would train them, they had to, unfortunately, leave due to unavoidable reasons. We were completely new to HR and had no proper policies set in place to avoid attrition. When things started getting back to normal, we had to fly our employees back from their hometowns to get them to work.

Having said all of this, as of today, we are at last seeing operational stability after months and all apparel orders placed on Printrove are getting dispatched in 3 to 4 working days. As a team, we’re all laser-focused on building our backend system robust enough to handle the next wave. We’ve installed a power backup, increased the capacity three folds and also set up proper systems in place to ensure that HR activities take place in harmony.
​​
Lastly, we’re really very sorry we messed up but we truly wish to make it up to you by shipping a t-shirt without any charges just so you also get to experience seamless operations. Just send us an email to support@printrove.com under your registered email address and we’ll get it done.

Thank you for your feedback and I’m looking forward to the chance to make this right.

Madras Merch Market

We recently completed 200 orders and Printrove has been extremely supportive and efficient in helping us do the same! Their customer service, handled by Ayushi, is really good and they are very prompt with respect to answering our queries. They have especially helped us in meeting a few tight deadlines effectively.They have a highly automated merchant panel that makes it really simple for us to handle everything. Credit must be given to Abhishay and his team for ensuring really quick service and timely delivery too with almost no errors! As such their product quality and range is very good but we are also hoping to see additions to the range of products that they offer! Cheers!

newsvastra

Great app and service! Amazing t-shirt quality and fast delivery. There is the issue of smell in the t-shirt packaging, hopefully that will be solved soon, otherwise no complaints.

COPYCATZ

Printrove is awesome, they have a good collection of products, with colors and sizes, their automated merchant panel gives a seamless experience, the quality of their products specially tshirt are international standards.

Previous 1