Your Partner at Scale
Unlock the power of print on demand scalability and take your brand to the next level. We cover you on printing and logistics.
Easy to connect and use. And if you need help, you’ll have the full support of one of the friendliest teams in the industry.
UK & Europe Specialists
High quality apparel products printed, fulfilled and shipped anywhere in the world with super fast delivery to the UK and Europe.
About Printsome: Print On Demand
We print and fulfil your orders from your store and drop ship them to the UK, Europe and Worldwide. It is free to join and you only pay when we receive your orders, a perfect model for scaling up your business and unlocking the power of print on demand and drop shipping.
With Printsome On Demand you can focus on the fun stuff: growing your brand by designing and selling customised garments while we take care of the production and logistics hassle side of the business.
We drop ship to the UK, Europe and Worldwide:
• To the UK: 3 to 5 business days.
• To Europe: 6 to 9 business days.
• To Rest of the World: 10 to 14 business days.
Wow! Experience and Expertise
Our software is easy to connect but if you need help, you’ll have the full support of one of the friendliest teams in the industry. With over 6 years of experience being the apparel printing partner for thousands of satisfied customers and more than 3.1 million printed and delivered garments.
Whether you are launching an apparel brand, or your business is ready for thousands of sales per month, we are the partner that fits your print on demand needs. We are all about:
• Ease of use.
• Deliveries always on time.
• Catalogue optimised with only the best products handpicked for their quality, stock availability and compatibility with digital printing.
• Competitive fixed rates. You only pay when you make a sale.
• You’re in control of your margins from the get-go.
• Hassle-free so you have more time for building your brand.
• Risk-free model for monetising audiences, communities and markets.
Sustainable, Responsible and Eco Friendly
• All of our prints use water-based inks free of heavy metals, formaldehyde and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE), making them non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable.
• Energy saving process and ink recirculation in every single print.
• Variety of eco friendly garments to choose from, including 100% organic cotton fabrics and certifications such as GOTS, Fair-wear and OEKO-Tex standards meeting criteria in social responsibility, fair labour, environmental fabric production and processing / manufacturing.
Functionalities for your needs
Our platform is design centric, meaning once you upload your artwork you can create multiple variants at once, simplifying the product creation process.
• Products and Mock-up Wizard Creator.
• Connect one or up to ten Shopify stores and manage them from one account.
• Batch product creator (create multiple variations based on different garments models, colours and sizes from a single artwork).
• Order panel for following up on the production and shipment statuses and details of your placed orders.
• Integrated delivery tracking for orders (coming soon).
Free to install
The merchant must cover the costs and shipping charges for items sold.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
Imagine being told by your supplier that your orders have been stalled because the big boss wants to prioritise an "enterprise level" order. So they couldn't say when my customers would receive their orders and I was told that I was better off leaving and finding another supplier. I couldnt believe what I was reading when they emailed me.
Luckily I found another supplier (which was cheaper and had a better variety of products) in time but my customer's will still face a slight delay to their order.
Before this, I had to chase up nearly every order because I wouldn't see any updates on the app or would never receive anything within the timescale they quoted. Unless you're putting through orders of 3000 items, don't bother because they really don't give a damn.
Eco Friendly And Organic
Hah.. Joke. I have been emailing with Rafael till now. No live support like live chat or something simple. I spend 10 days trying to reset my brand new account as it was asking for password when i havent set up one just because it didnt asked me. i have emailed for the problem took 5 days to be replied and i can proove it it is in my email box. After i sort out my log in details i again in the next minute issue. create few models and import in my online store and then the searching for my imported items started. 4 days i cant find them nowhere i have checked every single collection and over 3000 products manually! NO means NO they are not in my shop. Today i have emailed again because i am honestly fed up over 10 days and i still cant list the items to go for sale .. amazing! i have downloaded prinful once i installed pop up chat window if anyone have issues help is one hand away! next showed me all my products and what to see on the top all products from Printsome. Indeed imported in my shop but like unavailble with 0 inventory " Unavailable on all channels and apps" and next to it " Inventory N/A" for over 100 products i have imported. so no wonder i cant find them anywhere. You didnt have option for tagging the products . i havent saw option for quantity or available to print on this or that material to direct how many are availble online... Nothing! i can continue much more but this is one of the main things. seariously 10 days with your app and i dont have one product for sale. 25 mins with printful and i have alredy imports online for sale and they helped me to find all your imported " Unavailable on all channels and apps" products. And lets dont forget 5 days to reply on my question are you in 19 century ? i have emailed on 16.01.2020 and i got reply 5 days later from Rafael on 21.01.2020
We have been using Printsome for our T-Shirt business for 3 months now and are very happy with their service. Our T shirts are printed on demand from the customers order which is always a smooth process. If there are any issues, the customer service is second to none, which such an important factor for us. Also the print quality is brilliant with swift delivery. One criticism would lie in the catalog range, which is good but could be better, ie amount of colors and products.
Overall very happy so far,
Thank you Printsome!
Thank you very much for such nice review. Words like these mean that our goal of becoming the chosen on demand and drop shipping partner for our customers is being achieved.
Regarding the catalogue, we always hear our customers and we are planing to add more items and variants to our catalogue. Of course, as it stands for our current catalogue products, the new ones to add need do comply with 3 conditions:
• Great garment quality itself.
• Awesome tested print quality and durability.
• Being highly available in stock, so your customers never will need to wait.
Thank you very much!
The Printsome Team!