Product Bundles: Fast Checkout

Product Bundles: Fast Checkout

by Cart Boosters LLC

Upsell with easy Product Bundles. Take Directly to Checkout

Faders Music Inc.

This is an excellent app with a clean look on the website that we really like. Extremely easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. I was creating some bundles on a Sunday afternoon and I sent an email regarding picture formatting. Within 10 mins my question was answered and the adjustments were already made. Highly recommended - Faders Music - Canada.

Mode Sheet Music

Exactly what I needed. A straight to the point app. I needed the code implemented on my website and they can do that for you if needed. No fuss and great to communicate with. Highly Recommended.

Karma Sauce

EXCELLENT support, responded to everything quickly and they solved all of my initial quibbles. Very intuitive interface for creating bundles.

Blur Plus

Very easy to use. Tried other apps but they are confusing. I like the simplicity and clarity.
I did not need support, so my review is based purely on my experience with the app.

Fantasy Bit

I am in the business of selling high ticket items and wanted an upsell app that looks nice on my store. works like a charm.

Own Plans

Does what it says. Nice little app which I found through a recommendation.
Also, thank you Jason for installing the snippet in my theme.

PUPO

The app doesn't work well. The buy bundled button doesn't work but the worst thing is that you need to uninstall manually the app. Sorry for the review but I just spent 15 minutes trying to find your piece of code in my code and delete it.

September 11, 2019

Every Shopify app's code needs to be removed manually from the theme after uninstalling it. Its nothing new. Everyone knows this. Maybe you are new to Shopify so you are not aware of that.
Also, the instructions of removing the app's script tag is clearly written on the 'FAQ' page in the app. If you had read it, you would not have taken '15 minutes' to remove the code. Would take only few seconds to remove the one line of code which the app adds.
Also, we are here to help you with that. But you never contacted us.
And by the way, the app works well. The buy button works well. But in some themes, the app's tag need to be added manually in the liquid file to make it work.
Almost any merchant who needs help with this contacts us and we add the tag for them happily. But neither you contacted us to add the app's tag nor you contacted us to remove the app's tag. I wonder, what's the point of your unfair review.
If you need my help, I can happily add the app's tag in your theme for you. I welcome you to re-install the app!

Corner Rover

Great Support! And the product bundles also look very superb and elegant. I recommend this app. It's also very easy to use.

Shoe box

WOW. Excellent customer support.
Also, I love the app. I installed it because the bundles look so neat and clean compared to other bundle apps. Very professional bundles. Love it.

Pike Peur

Excellent customer support. I asked them to change the location of the bundles on my website and they did it for me in less than 10 minutes. Very nice.

Previous 1