EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Planet Gadgets Store

Love this app. Even the support is very friendly and helpful. Installing and using the app is very easy.

Deca B. Apparel

Had a problem with the app and reached out to the support team. They responded quickly and solved my problem in a short amount of emails. Great response time and very professional. Great Customer Service!

Minted Houzz

I was having trouble with the placement of my slider and the customer support team got back to me in 6 minutes. She didn't just tell me how to fix it but she did it FOR me and, honestly, I'm more than happy because I know I would have messed something up. Always happy to leave a review for great customer service. Thanks a bunch.

Immaculate Organic Soaps

I use this app for our FAQ page and for our product pages. Makes it easier for the customers to differentiate the information on the product pages.

Vottion

The support team was really helpful, quick and profesional ! It s really Easy to install and use.

Axis Labs CBD

Had a small issue, but they were quick to reply and fix it without any effort on my part! Highly recommend.

Maison Concept Plus

I very like this apps, it does everything I wanted. I had some problems at first with the installation because of others installed application but customer support helped me right away and fixed all the problems I could have. Very, very, very good support!

Many thanks for this very nice product.

BIJA

Wonderful customer service! Thank you for you help customizing our page! This app is very nice and also reasonably priced! Thanks again!

Wood In Philosophy

I love Easy Slide. I had a few things I wanted to change at set up and I emailed them. They were very quick to answer and resolve any issues I had. Thank you!

Afro-Duckies

This app saved me so much time and effort and made my product descriptions look so clean and consistent.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15