EasySlide ‑ Accordions & FAQ

EasySlide ‑ Accordions & FAQ

by NexusMedia

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Rapteez®

This app has made my transition to the Shopify platform so much smoother. Super easy to use, and my product pages look so clean. Very happy with the NexusMedia Team.

southsideprintstudio

Where do I start. This is the app you're looking for. It has a modern aesthetic and the functionality has been well thought out. The support team are flawless. A true asset to Shopify. Thank you.

lindseyfoard

Totally obsessed with the EasySlide app! It allows me to completely customize the accordion on my product pages. AND the support team is incredible!! Definitely recommend it to all Shopify users!

JustDive

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Tetiana, Ilia, and the rest of the development team for all your help. Fantastic product that is easy to use, along with your amazing support and willingness to assist with custom changes puts you way above the rest of the app developers out there. I’d therefore definitely recommend you and this product.

'Choleture

I just used this app for the first time and it took less than 20 min. to learn the navigation and apply the widget to my products! I am highly impressed, honestly. This is about the 5th Tabs/Slider app I've tried to simplify my descriptions and I am beyond relieved I found it!

ARKETA99

the most quick support i had at my life ! thank you so much ilia :) you app is really good and i love it

Barnaby's Loft Wholesale

I wanted a simple yet flexible accordion to do the layout for my FAQ page. I tried a few and deleted them in minutes. They were just not easy and flexible, or they had just too much going on. The folks at Nexus Media (Tetiana you're incredible), really have a great app here. Had some hiccups in the beginning but it all was resolved within hours. My FAQs look great. It was easy breezy customizing the CSS to work into my site with the layout I needed. And my site is slowed down by extra code. Thanks Nexus!

Ross Watson Gallery

The customer service in helping integrate this app into a new theme was fantastic. Very responsive and had the issues fixed very quickly. It’s a great way to expand and organize the information on your product pages. Simple formatting in product descriptions made it fool proof to install

Pay Social Media

Great app and great support! Installs very easily and functions well. Many thanks from the team at Paysocialmedia.com

Mowtown Waldo Implement Inc

Grerat app for drop down menus on product pages. Amazing customer service. Ilia helped me to customize my accordion perfectly, free of charge, and totally went the extra mile! She is the best!! Thanks! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13