EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

OKITO BRAND

Great app and the customer service is just amazing. I had a custom template site and they installed it for me with minutes of my contacting them. Thanks again.

Beata Heuman

A great little app that resolves a nice requirement efficiently. Support team were very helpful and quick to respond on three key queries and issues we had during set up.

G-FORCE POWERSPORTS

Excellent app - really helps clean up product pages that have a lot of info types.

The customer support is even better - super fast response times and always find a solution to my needs!!

Aztro Marketplace

We are loving this app from day one. Super easy to use, intuitive integration and super attentive and responsive customer service.

Kenya Tours

Wonderful Shopify App. truely amazing, easy to use and with self-guidance follow kit and instructions. we used this app on our products and FAQ and our sales have rocked high. Try it out. No regrets. Lovely App.

RNSNC NYC

The app worked great ONLY sometimes, there were instances where customers would click on out headers and nothing would happen..made us lose customers...

skinVacious

I tried both the tab and accordion app. I ended up purchasing the accordion app because of the dual function for the product pages and faq page. It is easy to set up and use. The tutorials and how to videos are very helpful. I needed to reach out for a bit of tech support ...the tech support was amazing--response time and resolution was incredibly timely. I would definitely recommend this app and look at other Nexus Media apps should I need any in the future.

mobilelg

I used this app to add panel on my product page. It works as good as I thought and I want to emphasize here is the contact team helps me a lot!! I really appreciate this.

Pennsylvania Parks Fund

Works great and makes life so much easier!! I tried doing that on my own and got no where. A few minutes after installing... I was good to go. Thanks!

Quick Update: They also have EXCELLENT support. You have questions, they will reply moments later with assistance. Love it!!

Orion Rack Cabinets

Pretty straightforward to use and excellent, highly responsive support if required. Nice look and feel FAQ page and easy to edit according to your own branding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17