4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance product pages with organized, accordion-style layouts without requiring coding skills. It's praised for its seamless integration, flawless performance, and speed, with some reporting increased sales due to improved customer experience. The customer support team is recognized for their quick response and problem-solving abilities. Additionally, the app is considered cost-effective, offering great value for money.

January 13, 2024

Outstanding service. We had an issue which may have been of our own making which was solved within minutes. I spent 3 days trying to find the problem, they sorted it in minutes despite being late on Friday night.

App now works perfectly, is very simple to use but makes a real difference to tidying up the product pages by using Accordions. Very flexible, very cost effective and highly recommended.

1stMobile.UK
5 months using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied January 21, 2024

Hi,

Thank you for such awesome feedback and your recommendations!
We truly appreciate that!

Feel free to contact our 24/7 support if you need any further help.

Warm Regards,

November 26, 2023

Had an issue on a US Sunday, e mailed about it, and within minutes I had the problem fixed due to their prompt and accurate response and solution. The app works perfectly for accordioning blocks of text, our site has used it for four years.

Eastside Sports
About 3 years using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied December 1, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful review of the EasySlide and the great appreciation of our support team. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need assistance. We are here 24/7.

The Nexusmedia Team.

January 16, 2024

I had a problem where my size guide didn't fit on the page, I gave the team access to my Shopify and they sorted it within 20 mins - amazing! this is a great app for adding filters and improving customer experience.

Happystride
5 days using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied January 21, 2024

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time for the review! This is highly valuable for our team. Your satisfaction and smoothness in using our products - are our top priorities.

So, if you need further assistance - feel free to reach out. We are here 24/7 to support you.

Best Regards,

September 26, 2023

Amazing customer service and technical support from Alyona and Kateryna at NexusMedia. I had run an update and EasySlide wasn't working but they were quick to respond and fixed/configured everything for me perfectly. I will definitely look at more applications from NexusMedia for my website.

Aftershock London
Almost 4 years using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied October 3, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for such lovely feedback. It's the biggest reward for our team!

If you need further assistance or consultation on using other apps - our support would love to help!

Nexusmedia team.

January 29, 2024

Wow, EasySlide tabs are just what I've been needing! I tend to have long product descriptions & now it's not making my page extremely long or looking ridiculous. Customers can hide it if they think I'm too chatty, ha! 10 out of 10 definitely recommend for your store, long descriptions or not - it's just a super neat and organized way to display the product info.

Thank you EasySlide for innovating an app to be so helpful to us merchants.

atmosphaera
15 minutes using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied January 31, 2024

Hi,

Thank you for the glowing review, just wow! We are happy that EasySlide is covering your needs and helping your store be better.

If you have any questions or need help - feel free to contact our 24/7 support team!

December 25, 2023

I'm very impressed with the app. It is super simplistic to configure and easy to navigate. The description taps and FAQ looks beautiful.

The CBD Shoppe
About 6 hours using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied December 29, 2023

Hi,
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback. We highly appreciate that!

December 19, 2023

It doubled my description and bugged all my website, when i delete it it gave i liquid error on the website , they don't even have a live chat, 0 out of 10

BricolageItalia
Italy
33 minutes using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied December 21, 2023

Hello,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. The EasySlide app does not modify the store theme, which means the issues you mentioned, especially the liquid errors, are likely unrelated to our app.

For the doubled description, this can depend on the installation method. The Standard Position placement will replace the description section with the tabs. On the other hand, if you are using a Custom Position - you have to disable the default description block to prevent content duplication.

While we don't offer live chat support, we are committed to providing prompt, 24/7 support via email: support@nexusmedia-ua.com.
Our response time is usually about an hour or faster.

We've tried to reach you several times via email, but unfortunately, we didn't receive any response. We are here to help and ensure your experience with our app is positive, so just drop us a line, and we will solve all problems regarding the app and its integration.

The NexusMedia Team.

August 11, 2023

Love the app! Was EXACTLY what I needed and it works great with my theme. The support has been amazing. I've only had a couple of questions, but when I have, they were answered so quickly—unreal! Highly recommend, especially for retail/fashion brands :)

Running With Wolves
6 months using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied August 17, 2023

Hi,

It's fantastic to hear that 'EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ' fits seamlessly with your theme and meets your needs! Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch support, and it's heartening to hear your positive feedback.

Thank you for the glowing recommendation 🤩

Feel free to reach us 24/7 if you need further assistance.

Nexusmedia Team.

August 11, 2023

Amazing customer service! We just started using a 3rd party theme and the widget was not showing up on our product pages. I contacted the team and they got everything working! Not only that, I needed the widget moved to specific locations on both desktop and mobile and they were able to do exactly what I asked very quickly too! Great app, great service.

Anarchy Coffee Roasters
About 1 month using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied August 17, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the 'EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ' app and the customer support team. Your satisfaction with our apps and support is our top priority - thank you so much for letting us know we are on the right way.

Thanks for choosing our product, and feel free to reach us 24/7 if you need any other help.

Nexusmedia Team.

July 24, 2023

We love working with the EasySlide Accordion team and app to assist us with product detail, FAQ, and other pages. The support team is excellent in quickly assessing & troubleshooting any issues that may arise. Highly recommend!

Panama Jack®
About 4 years using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied August 4, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback on 'EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ'! Your recommendation truly means a lot to us. Thanks!

Our support team is 24/7 ready to assist you if you have any more questions or need help.

The Nexusmedia Team