EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ

by NexusMedia

Accordion tabs for your Product Description or FAQ page

Orion Rack Cabinets

Pretty straightforward to use and excellent, highly responsive support if required. Nice look and feel FAQ page and easy to edit according to your own branding.

Van Isle Images

Great app to easily setup and customize Accordion style tabs to have a more mobile friendly site. Had some issues with the initial install but their quick response to my issue barely left me with any downtime. Would recommend.

Bright Empires

Super easy to use and makes my product page look so much cleaner and neater :)

IKU SHOPPING

Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!Good~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!

Rise of human

The app is very useful and flexible. The customer service is very nice, reactive and helpful. Very recommended.

BabaBing

This is a really useful app that reduces the amount of text on pages! The support is also really good and responsive! Ilia was brilliant in assisting me on a minor technical issue which was solved very quickly..

Luxe Lady Shop - Shoes Store

I very honestly recommend this application for description tabs in product page. It solve a lot of visual complications in my shop. It works very very well. The Best rates belongs to their support team, they fixed a lot of details about that app in my shop very fast. All recommendations. I would like to give them 10* but only 5 is available :)

THE COLLECTIVE

The support team is super helpful. Tabs are easy to use and look super nice. Would recommend to everyone.

Art of Pure

We use this app in our product pages and the FAQ section, and it performs effortlessly. We also had a couple of requests that they handled without any issues. Highly recommend!

Elsie Rocks

Just installed it and it looks great. Exactly what I was looking for. Time will tell but so far so good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16