Merchants highly recommend this app for organizing extensive product descriptions, making them more user-friendly and professional. It's praised for its easy installation, intuitive interface, and customization options. The app seamlessly integrates with Shopify themes and maintains excellent performance even after theme updates. Merchants appreciate the exceptional customer service, quick response times, and effective problem-solving. The app is also noted for its cost-effectiveness and significant value addition to businesses.

December 25, 2023

I'm very impressed with the app. It is super simplistic to configure and easy to navigate. The description taps and FAQ looks beautiful.

The CBD Shoppe
About 6 hours using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied December 29, 2023

Hi,
Thank you so much for the awesome feedback. We highly appreciate that!

Warm regards,
The NexusMedia team.

June 7, 2023

They have such great customer service and fix anything or answer any of my questions promptly. This app has been great

Pressed Floral
3 months using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied June 13, 2023

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ! We're delighted our app has been a great addition to your Shopify store. We're also glad our customer service team could provide excellent support and promptly answer your questions.
If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out 24/7.

Regrads,
Nexusmedia team.

May 24, 2024

App is easy to use and functions great. My store looks clean and simple, and the accordion tabs make navigating the page easier for my customers. Customer service was EXTREMELY quick to respond and fix any issues I have had.

Broken Rock Farms
10 days using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied May 27, 2024

Hi,

Thanks for your warm words and great review! Your feedback is very important to us!

If you need help with EasySlide or any of our apps, just contact our 24/7 support team! We are always here to assist you.

Best Regards,
The NexusMedia team!

July 31, 2023

Une bonne application, facile d'utilisation.
Et un service client réactif qui a su répondre à toutes nos questions.

Saint Jacques Wetsuits
France
Almost 2 years using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied August 4, 2023

Hi,

We appreciate your positive review and are thrilled that the EasySlide Accordion tabs & FAQ could efficiently meet your needs.

If you have any questions feel free to reach our support team 24/7.

Sincerely,
The Nexusmedia Team.

August 15, 2023

I was helped by Mykola Fedak to configure the app, i got an excellent customer support. The app is great and customizable

Artandines
About 3 hours using the app
NexusMedia OÜ replied August 17, 2023

Hi,

We are happy to know the EasySlide app suits you.
Your warm words to our customer support mean a lot to us. Thanks!

If you have any other questions, feel free to reach us 24/7.

Regards,
Nexusmedia Team.

February 2, 2017

Fast loading, simple and clean. An incredible app and incredible support to customize the app for your needs.

Hot Tot Childrens Haircare
August 18, 2022

Very easy to use and highly effective. If your theme doesn't already have this feature, you can't do too much better than EasySlide. Plus, their support is top-notch; they're always happy to help and very responsive.

Barrister and Mann LLC
June 26, 2017

It's worked really well for my site, and the questions I had were dealt with very promptly by the team. Recommended!

Www Therosetree Co Uk
January 6, 2017

I love this App! Helped me organise my product pages and looks great on mobile which is exactly what I was after. Amazing service! Could not be happier - Thank you :)

Katie J Design And Events
Over 6 years using the app
December 6, 2016

I just installed and I am impressed. Great app. Easy to use. I love the look of it on the desktop and the mobile. Looks very professional when employed. Time saver allows you to add relevant content to the product page in an easy to read, organized, super clean way.
Well done !