Product Expiry Toolkit

Product Expiry Toolkit

by Alertable

The FIRST app that handles product expiry dates for you

FoodCraft Online Store

Great app for a small biz with little stock. If you can separate the exp date by batch, even better!

Real Market

It freezes once you approve the charge. Stays at "Waiting for confirmation...". I don't think it is being supported anymore.

March 14, 2020

hi, there, thanks for your review. This app is actived supported by our Australia team, and release new features every fortnightly.

I saw you just installed our app today, and not activating at all. The charge function you mentioned is totally handled by Shopify itself, if you find problems when approve the charge, there must some issues on either network or shopify service. feel free to contact us or shopify directly.

Our app offers a long 30 days trial period, we really hope you can have a try and give us a review after that. Your feedback is very important, as it helps us make our product better and keeps us energized. Thanks for your support again.

Any further questions feel free to contact us via live chat in our apps when installed, or send us support email on our shopify app page.

Ken - product manager of product expiry tool.

PoshDealz

This app fits our needs perfectly. We needed variations to expire on separate dates and this does it. They also updated the app UI to make it easier to select dates and times, that helped a lot.

Thank you.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

Amazingly important app for keeping my perishable items in check. I get email reminders when it's time to rotate my expiring food items.

ozdingo

Amazing Thanks. The customer service is very good and constantly updating their app. Thanks Ken. Cheers

Poki Doki Market

This APP is a "must have" for any shop with products that have expiry dates!! Really useful! I am really glad I was able to find it because I was starting to worry about having an online grocery shop.

Great job!! :)

Play Wave

This product is great, does exactly what I need it to do. I use Shopify for a ticketing service and this product has solved many of my problems. Would highly recommend.

Goodfoodsg

The developer is very accommodating! It does what it supposed to do.

Aviators Aircraft Sales

This is a great product and it does exactly what it says it will do. It makes it really easy to monitor products that are about to expire. I needed a new feature that allowed me to download a csv file that contained the upcoming expiry date for each of my product/subscription records. The developers understood the value of my request and implemented the feature in less than 2 weeks. I am very impressed.

Ganseinfach

good idea but the app is not working correct...

Previous 1