Product Image Zoom Gowebbaby

Product Image Zoom Gowebbaby

by Gowebbaby

Nice Zoom Effects on Product Detail Page

MUCA

App is OK, but it stopped working at some point and the customer service was not much help, I ended up fixing it myself- I'm having another problem right now, it's been hours since I emailed them, still waiting...

Total Sports Llc

Worth every penny!! Support was extremely helpful when setting up and I haven't had a problem yet but in this technology world I'm sure it's coming LOL, but at least I know gowebbaby will definately be there to help if it does.

Gifts Group

Nice App. And exactly what we are looking for.

Shopivyboutique

This is by far the worst app and company I have had to deal with in Shopify. Every single other app has great customer service. The zoom doesn't work on more than half of the products on my site. And on the products it does work on, its BARELY even a zoom. We've been going back and forth for over a month. They never fix anything.. it takes them DAYS to reply to an email, if they actually do. I have repeatedly asked that they just uninstall it and I'll find something else. NO REPLY. Next, I'll just contest the charges with Shopify and my credit card. Its funny how they can always make sure I am charged though.. that they can handle.

Toyhills

Like the zoom options and good support.

Nautical Mile Decor

They promised automatic setup, did not follow through. I sent an email to report the issue to them as directed and they emailed back asking for my log in credentials. I should not have to give my log in credentials to some random guy with bad grammar just to have product image zoom on my website! I do not trust them!

Bazzly

A really good support, they responded and fixed the problem really fast ! I recommend !

4eva Box

great app! I have used it before!!!

Godiva Nutrition

Best image zoom on Shopify. Thank you to the developer for all the help installing to our requirements.

Block21

Awesome!!!

Does what it says on the tin! A quick install, lots of customization -- nearly everything is configurable. Set it and leave it

Previous 1 3