PixelPhant

PixelPhant

by PixelPhant

Product photo editing by professionals for your online store

Billiards King

They do a good job and quickly. Yes, there are tools to do this free, but the quality is nowhere near as good as this team, and I'd rather do actual work than fiddle around with an image editing tool for 80 cents. 1 week in and I've already had them clean up almost 40 images, and will do more.

What Fashion Wants

Great app! Got the job done really well and they were really quick. This was exactly what I was looking for. I can get quite expensive if you have a lot of photos to edit though.

Pamela Justo Mi Talle

Excellent application to edit the photos of my store. I use it to eliminate the backgrounds of the images and in a maximum of 24 hours I receive them with excellent quality. Keep in that way!

Gen--X Muscle

They did a great job with my poor picture taking. I couldn't ask for a better picture. They worked very quickly to produce a quality picture. I will use them for future products.

The Jewellery Trading Company

PixelPhant have been very good to deal with, very helpful and its an easy app to use. I would definitely recommend them.

Club Botanic

I've been very satisfied with PixelPhant. I've edited close to 50 images over the last 4 weeks. Their turnaround is fast, usually 1 day, and the quality of work is superb. I consider their service high value for cost. I used another Shopify app to compare quality. The other service considered my images "difficult" so they charged me two credits (basically double the cost) for one image. I was less satisfied with their quality of work in addition to it being more expensive. However, both services were quick to respond to my questions and made any edits I requested. I removed the other Shopify app and have continued to use PixelPhant and will do so in the future. And, in case you're wondering what kind of image I was trying to have edited that was considered "difficult"; it was a picture of a wreath on a door. I wanted the door removed so the wreath would have a white background.