Reviews (15)

4.9
June 13, 2024

This is absolutely the best customer service you will ever get!
I had to contact the chat twice because different things I couldnt figure out by myself. They did exactly what I need it , and I didnt have to do anything by myself! Im really happy with the help and result! Super recommended. :) Thank you

Kayapalat Care
7 days using the app
March 6, 2024

5 Stars for customer support! The customer support works very fast and supportive! Thank you very much.

My Golden Wish
25 days using the app
Squadkin Technologies replied March 7, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words.

April 25, 2024

Must try this free app once. This Looks kinda cool & is customizable as well. Thanks for the support as well.

Yufta Store
About 1 hour using the app
June 11, 2024

Amazing app, Loaded with features. product reviews with photos, discount on photos. Must try app and super fast support. Recommended.

FunWearFamily
Germany
7 minutes using the app
June 12, 2024

I’ve tried various apps before, but this one stands out for being exceptionally straightforward to install and configure. I was able to get it up and running in no time at all. Customizing it to match our website's design was also a breeze. Additionally, the customer support is incredibly helpful and responds quickly.

Keri_in_canada
7 minutes using the app
June 13, 2024

Great app

Ziestech Distributors Inc
3 minutes using the app
June 12, 2024

The Product Reviews - Squadkin app is fantastic! It's super easy to use and integrates seamlessly with my store. Since I started using it, customer engagement has increased, and the detailed reviews have boosted my store's credibility. Plus, their support team is always helpful. Highly recommend!

Windy City Raves
3 minutes using the app
December 15, 2020

Exactly what I wanted from a review app! Looks very professional and works flawlessly. A great choice of design layouts with customizable colors and text. Also allows you to switch on and off a particular section depending on the look you want for your site. Well done and also great support from the start. Questions answered promptly and the team were happy to help with a couple of issues installing. Thank you again guys, highly recommended!

SHOWER QUEEN™
Over 2 years using the app
Squadkin Technologies replied December 15, 2020

Thank you so much SHOWER QUEEN™ for your love and support.

January 21, 2021

Exactly what I was looking for, the bonus is it's free and the customer support is fast and helpful!

Moirai Emporia
8 months using the app
February 7, 2021

This app was initially free so I added it to my store. Then they all of sudden decided to make you pay and if you don't wipe the reviews from your site. I reached out and customer service was not of any help. They should have at least kept it free for the customers who already signed up and charge new customers going forward. It's not the way to do things and was very deceiving upfront not too mention devastating, waking up with all your reviews wiped from your site. Not worth the download...use another one.

Lovely P.U.S.H Boutique