Product Samples

Product Samples

by Luke

Allow customer try samples before buy!

Capel Rugs

We had a need to be able to distribute Free Swatches for our braided rugs. This is a perfect solution and Luke has been great in helping us make the needed tweaks to make it fit our business flow. Having a separate cart and drawer for samples is a BIG Plus!! Now customers can brows and add samples to a cart of samples and then check out with just those samples. The ability to limit this to certain products made it a perfect match for our Store! Thanks for a great and yet simple app!

Bayron Bay Sunglasses

I'm using this app to use it as Try at home option and it´s pretty handy and easy. The way of using is intuitive and you can contact the support team at any time and they help you with whatever you need. 100% recommended.

Twelve50

Fantastic app!! Works perfectly with our theme and Luke has been very helpful in integrating it to our site.

TINTO (BETA)

TOP GRADE SERVICE.
Luke is helpful, and very responsive about your needs.

I contacted Luke to get help on some customization as I am new to liquid, but he had been very kind and patient, explaining things with screenshots. I have put in multiple apps on my website, but I believe that he provides the best support one can ask for.

Thank you for your service, and I look forward to what kind of customer reaction I have with the new feature added onto our website.

Plastic Bag Partners

I've been searching for something like this for along time. A great little app for my customers to get their samples right from the product page. Support was quick to respond and very helpful.

Beauty Ritual

Really great app and does exactly what we needed. The developer is very quick to respond to questions and to fix any issues. A+++

Fabricis

If you try to find "free or trial product sample" app, must install this app without WASTING OF TIME to find other app.
Great support and very professional to integrate app to theme style.

RAK CERAMICS – ONLINE STORE

Top! Really useful as a solution for samples orders. It is simple to set and simple to use. Moreover I needed a new translation field an the support was great! Compliments!

Klerzix

Great app & great customer service! Luke helped fix the sample button quickly. I love how the button match my theme. Thanks again.

The LubeTube Store

This app allows us to give away free trial samples. It limits one per customer. And the free sample requests are routed through our cart so we capture the customer contact info for future promotions. We will market this free sample link from our social media promotions. Luke offered great service too!