Product Samples

Allow customer try samples before buy!

$12/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Lumison Lighting

This app is fantastic and so is the support. We are updating our website and this app means we can now offer our customers fabric samples. We needed some customisation to get the app to work how we wanted which Luke sorted out very quickly and it all works perfectly. Highly recommend - thanks Luke

Eco Supplies

This helped us clearly add sample products to our website, developer was more than happy to integrate into our custom theme, and was very quick and efficient with providing us what we needed to get it up and running ASAP... Would definitely recommend

Plasticplace

Great Support!
Luke has done a great job, The more I play with the app I see more details involved that I would have never thought on my own how beneficial it is.

Eteakol

The app is helping us to grow our business. It is easy to configure and stable. What is worth mentioning is that Luke is offering exceptional level of support as with more advanced configuration and adjustments to our shop.

vinylfreude

Awesome App!
Not only the App does what it should do, the support is awesome too.
I had two requests and both were resolved within a few hours.

vloerenshop

I used this app and wanted to customize it a bit more then I was able to. Luke was easy to contact and helped fast with cusomizing the app. Great support!

RuffledThread

Great app! Working perfectly for our business needs. The team went about and beyond to my questions.

intmarble.com

We have this app for flooring industry it'd be best solution, customer service is great, Luke THANK YOU.

Guru Makeup Emporium

This app is very handy, not very technical minded so we needed lots of help to set it up correctly to suit our specific requirements, Luke was very responsive and incredibly helpful assisting us to make tweaks so that it does what we need.

ViGoss Cosmetics, LLC

I had an issue and they asked me to get access to my website theme and they fixed my problem right away.

Previous 1 3 4 5