Product Samples

Product Samples

by Luke

Allow customer try samples before buy!

Parfümerie Brückner GmbH

This is just the App we were looking for to provide Samples for over 600 Perfumes sold in our shop. The App works great, and has the ability to add the Samples along with other products to the cart. When modifications were needed, Luke provided a great and fast support for all of our requirements.

miLAB by iLABS

We are working on B2B website. And we install this app for sample products. It's so much amazing, because it have lot of function for customized options. Also, if you wanna additional adjust, you can contact with developer. He will be fix your problem as soon as.

Aaron Packaging

The support team was responsive, and knowledgable. Installation and going live took a bit of work, ONLY because my needs were unique and complicated. But they DID what I needed!. And did it well. I also really like the ability to block different products based on tags. I performed a bulk tag upload of a tag i titled "Sample" to every product I wanted to offer. A nice touch. I'm impressed. And would reccommend this app to anyone.

DECO INTERNI

Great app. Customer service was excellent and helped me navigate through some issues with great professionalism. Highly recommend.

Bargain Floors

This app is great for my flooring business at bargainfloors.com.au, Luke offered immediate support.

Tile Lane

Excellent customer support, sorted a request easily with no fuss. The app works great as well and customizable to suit the look of your site. Highly recommended.

Tyler and Scobie

The App works great for ordering samples of your products, even if you're using different apps for your options/ variants. No glitches so far. The customer support is very straightforward and handy. Thanks for your help!

LuxuryBathroomsandTiles

Great app. I was working on a client's website and they needed a free samples option. This app is so easy to use and the team helped get it integrated into our premium theme so it looked nice. Appreciate the help and look forward to any future developments.

Flexico Storage & Floors

Very happy with the results of the app, showing samples is a huge part of our business and now this works very seamlessly. Thanks so much! Sharnee

Resins Direct

Very easy to setup and use. We sent in a support request and received immediate replies from Luke - Fantastic app and service!

Previous 1 3