Size Swatch

Size Swatch

by Aframe Design

Variant Size Preview in Product Grid / Collection page

The Prince Webshop

I needed to upgrade my collection pages with sizes and this app does exactly that, great support cleared out some local language issues so I was up and running. Highly recommend this app to give your customers that big store feeling.

March 29, 2020

Hi, thanks very much your review! We are glad to hear you like the app and that our support team could help you out. Love that it gives your site the big store feeling :)

Maive & Bo

Super easy to use app, a great addition to home and collection pages. I had some trouble installing but had some great help and it's all fine now.

December 10, 2019

Thanks very much your review. We are glad to hear you like the app and we were happy to help complete the installation for you. The sizing information looks great on your site!

Isle of Summer Label

This app is fantastic for making it easier for customers to quickly know if their size is in stock. It auto syncs. I have Turbo theme so needed supports help, they were very responsive and quickly got it working.

December 5, 2019

Thanks for your review! Your collection page looks great. Happy to help install the app on your theme. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Wild Blossoms

This app is perfect for my online fashion store and helps people quickly see if their size is in stock without having to click through to product. Also love how you can show if stock levels are low. App was quickly installed on my store. I would definitely recommend.

December 5, 2019

Thanks for your review Wild Blossoms! So glad that the app is helpful for your fashion store. If you need any help with anything else, let us know!