Size Swatch

Size Swatch

by Aframe Design

Display variant names in a swatch on the collection page

Stamped By 2310

I had this app before I changed my theme on my page. Now it won’t load . I tried to uninstall the app but it won’t let me reinstall it.

July 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback - I am very sorry to hear that you were unable to reinstall the Size Swatch app. We have resolved this issue and responded to your support email. Our support team are happy to assist with any installation support that you require so that you can have the Size Swatch feature back on your store. Please email us at contact@sizeswatch.com ☺

Whiskey Creek Boutique

Love this app. It give easy eye appeal to what sizes are offered and available! It didn't automatically sync with our theme version but the size swatch team quickly made the conversion and all I had to do was enable the app. I would highly recommend!

Wild Summer Boutique

I was really excited about this app but the "add app" button wouldn't work and it had to be installed via a link from customer support. Customer support is based in Australia and takes days to respond (even during Australian business hours.) After the app was added through the link from customer service, it still wasn't working correctly and wasn't displaying on my store. After waiting a couple days for a response from support, I ended up just deleting the app.

April 17, 2021

Thank you for your feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you are having. Our team had the Size App installed and working but it appears that the confirmation message to you was not received by your email service. We have been trying to get in touch with you to help resolve your issue. Please send us an email reply as we'd love to be able to get the Size Swatch displaying on your Shopify store.

Geetanjali

Brilliant app. Does exactly what it says and works on both desktop and mobile. The look of the swatches can also be customised. Reasonably priced and the support is also fantastic.

March 4, 2021

Thanks for the awesome review! So happy to hear that you love the swatches on your store. Have a great day!

Heima er gott

Very happy about the look and feel of this app! When I originally installed the app it didn't work right away, but it was mentioned on the installation page that it doesn't work for all themes so some customizations were needed. I reached out to the support team and got a very prompt reply and setup! The user interface is simple enough and I am very excited to see how my customers react.

February 1, 2021

Hi there,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate you being a Size Swatch app user and helping to share the word about us.
Please don't hesitate to drop us a message anytime if you need any help. Have a great day!

Call Her Gypsy

I was so excited when I saw this App, it is exactly what I needed for my store. I installed it right away but I guess it wasn't working with my theme (Maestroo) and also all the settings that I saved they kept disappearing so every time I logged in to this app I needed to put the color code everything in again. A customer rep told me it was fixed with the theme but it never was. Unfortunately no one gets in touch with us, I sent a few emails as I needed the app to work as soon as possible before my new collection launches but I guess I will reach out to a developer and spend my money elsewhere. I am a little disappointed at customer service especially claiming something that they fixed but clearly when you go on my website nothing was done.

February 1, 2021

Thank you for your honest feedback - we are sorry to hear about the technical issues you are having and would like a second chance to get you set up! It has been a few days since we received the review from you and we have been trying to get in touch with you to help resolve your issue. Please send us an email reply as we'd love to be able to get the Size Swatch displaying on your Shopify store.

MILWORKS

This app works great and their customer service is excellent. Highly recommended for anyone who is looking for a size app.

January 13, 2021

Thanks for the great review! We really love hearing about our customer service team. All the best with your store!

GYMROOS

the only app on the market that allows you to show the sizes left on your collection page without any code needed!! Also the team kindly helped me set up the app correctly for me ! Thank you again!

December 8, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking the time to do this and are happy to hear that the app is just what you needed :)

AJ Motion Sports

This app works perfectly as intended. It's simple, user friendly, and overall awesome. I had some troubles with installation on the Palo Alto theme but Amy reached out to me within 30 minutes (after office hours too!) and had the app working by the time I woke up in the morning. I highly recommend this app!

December 8, 2020

Thanks for the great review! Glad we could help and get your store up and running with the Size Swatch.

PhilippaÅsane

Amazing app, and even more amazing customer service! Super quick, and friendly! 10/10 would recomend!

November 6, 2020

Thanks for the review! So glad to hear you love the app and the service!

Previous 1 3