Integrate major channels
Some of supported channels: Email, Download link, Google spreadsheet, one drive, google drive, drop box
Automated store sync
Scheduling engine takes care of periodic store update from channels
Brand page for all brands on your store. Zero configuration required
About Product Sync
Enhance your store SEO and seamlessly update products from multiple feeds
Why – is a MUST HAVE app for your store
- SEO optimization using product attributes
- Integrate your ERP systems directly with Shopify store via email
- Integrate your drop shipper
- Automated process saves time and removes human errors
- Sync store across multiple feeds
- Supports csv, XLSX and XLS format
- If you have installed app and created 20 connections, there is no charge for these.
- Lets assume you have uploaded 5 files and pulled files from 10 connections. In this case there is total of 15 files so charge will be 0.1 *15 = $1.5 only
Supported feed channels:
- Direct file upload
- Files sent over email
- Files located at downloadable link
- Files located at FTP/ SFTP server
- Google spreadsheet
- Google drive
- One Drive
- Manual trigger: Feed is processed when you manually trigger it
- Hourly trigger: Feed is processed every x hours set by you
- Trigger based on day time: Feed is processed at exact time on days set by you
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
Pay as you go charges: Max $10/per month ($0.1 for every successfully processed file, $0.2 per day for store brand page)
Overall rating Based on 5 reviews
Most recent reviews
Great app!! Strongly recommend...
Easy integration with our backend systems via email feed, thus reducing manual effort and chances of error.
Support team was quick in resolving our queries.
Customer support is best we have seen so far.
We were facing challenges in configuring app, where Rachel helped us out. Also some specific changes were required and development team was quick in implementing required change.
Thanks a lot
Good thing it was Free. I went through about 50 products updating and it never updated anything in the store.