Reviews (29)

4.8
May 21, 2024

This app is great! I love how easily customizable it is with just a bit of CSS. The support team is amazing too—they fixed my issue quickly and efficiently.

StageClix
11 months using the app
Union Works Apps replied June 5, 2024

Thanks for the great review Gabija! Really glad you like the app and we were very happy to have resolved that issue for you. Anything you need, we're always here.

May 17, 2024

Having Tabs in your Shopify Products is THE most important feature to have. Mainly because potential clients can focus on the essential titles and can read more if they are interested. Making your product content more compact and efficient. We had a problem with the languages in the webshop, but were solved by support in no time. Great App and awesome support!

PURE UP
Belgium
16 days using the app
Union Works Apps replied May 18, 2024

Thanks for the great review Jacques, glad you like the app!

Happy to have helped you to configure your Tabs to work with the Translate and Adapt app.

January 25, 2024

Great way to customize the product pages on my site. Very easy to use and saved me so much time!

Zenkozy
11 days using the app
August 31, 2023

Having 5 free product reviews is great, honestly very easy to set up and use. I did have an issue with my text color not matching my existing font for a product but reached out to support and Joshua took care of it right away.

Really makes listings feel more legitimate and professional

Sterling Adventure Co
3 months using the app
November 24, 2023

Useful features and super helpful support

RENZA
January 2, 2024

Superb application

Savum
Switzerland
15 days using the app
December 4, 2023

easy to use and great for products with multiple variants as well as helps condense length of page while still putting all important information out there for customers

GG NATURAL WORLD
About 1 hour using the app
November 21, 2023

Súper fácil de usar. Funciona a la perfección. No hay mejor app para esto.

Advertrendz