Video Crockpot v2

Developer
Gaming Brotherhood
3.7
August 26, 2022

DELETED!!! already had it and they deleted my account so I had to pay again RIP OFF! On 3 stores & now we removed them all

Elegant Wickedness
Time spent using app: 2 months
Gaming Brotherhood replied August 26, 2022

Dear sir or madam,
First of all, we would like to thank you for your comment and to apologize for any inconvenience that was caused unintentionally.
A few days ago, we launched the new version of Video Crockpot. Checking your files, you will see that you used the first version of our platform, which was free; as a result, you did not have any cost for your three sites. The new version of our platform has many more features (such as automated removal background, custom intros, etc.) and more templates. Our new pricing policy is now based on a subscription model.

Via your comment, we noticed that the email we sent to the users who had already installed our app had not been delivered to some of them because of a technical issue. If you need any of the content you created in the previous app version, please do not hesitate to contact us to send it to you.

We encourage you to have a free 7-day trial of our new version to learn our new features firsthand!
Once again, we apologize for the unintentional lousy experience you had!

June 12, 2022

This is a very good app for showcasing your product on shopify. It would be better if it has sharing link to social media like fb

Mercy Abounding
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 20, 2021

For a free app., this is awesome, easy and looks great. I say give it a try now while it is free. I recommend 100%

Shop On In
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Edited February 7, 2022

I just tested producing a video. I would say that this is one of the best app in video making I have ever used. It is superfast in producing videos! keep it up guys!! I still love it!

Eurekaonline
Malawi
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 5, 2021

I just started using the app. I want to be to engage my customers so they will be enticed to make purchases.

Luminous Blossom