Location triggered warnings
Allows you to display a warning to specific countries or regions. Very useful for products that is only available to certain countries
Customize your popup to match your store's design.
Free to use
Completely Free! But if you want to use more features like unlimited warnings, products, and collections + Location, you can always upgrade.
About Product Warnings/Notifications
In need of an app that informs your customers about news/certain aspects of a product before checking out? Then this is your app!
How does it work?
When customers add a product to their cart or if they click on the dynamic checkout buttons (Pay Now, Google Pay and Paypal) you can display a popup warning. You can decide on which products, variants and collections the warning should appear and even create multiple warnings.
The product warnings could, for example, include texts informing your customers about longer shipping times, changes in the product or warn about possible inconveniences, you just have to define what you want.
The popup is very customizable and can be modified to match your business and use case. There is also a setting that lets you disable the checkout for the selected products.
- Pop-up warnings to inform the customers before checkout
- You can prevent the purchase of specific products, collections or variants
- Warnings appearing in certain countries/states only (California Prop 65 and others)
- Warnings for all products in the store
- Customize the content of the warnings (also the look)
- Responsive design (mobile friendly)
- Show multiple warnings for one product
A few use cases:
- Some products are not available in certain locations, notify your customers or even block the products from being bought in that country.
- Some products might have longer shipping times, notify your customers before they order.
- Maybe you want to ask your customer for additional approval regarding policies like California Proposition 65
You can suggest shipping methods for products with a higher risk of damage.
You may also remind the customer that he has to be 18 years old and beyond to be able to purchase the product.
Maybe you want to display the Terms of Service, Privacy Policies or other Terms.
Some products should just not be available for sale at that time, but you also don’t want to take them offline? Just block the checkout for them.
There are many more cases where you could use this app.
If you need help with the installation, setup or customization of this app contact me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
It generates an error in m shop and now the info of my products doesn't appear, I delete the application and still, there is like a trash code that still doesn't allow the data of products to be shown. Huge mistake install this app! I can't resolve this problem now
We're truly apologize for the issue. Our app should not block loading of your product in any case, even in case of some conflicts with some 3rd party apps, etc. Our support team tried to reach you immediately after we noticed your review, to step into and make sure our code is not causing any issues on your website, but we never received any response from you. If you need any help with the app please feel free to contact us by email email@example.com.
We needed a pop up before check out to make sure our client double check their sizing and this app does the trick! Great and fast customer service too. Thank you