Easy Popup

Easy Popup

by Zotabox

Increase Your Sales and Subscribers with Responsive Popup

RRB Photobooks

I use this app for pop up boxes & a header bar. I find the basic features available for free are fine for my needs. Fantastic to have an app that actually offers a useable product on the free version! Branding on free version of products is unobtrusive, don't mind at all for the good service

click store ph

im still trying to figure out how to do this .. just wait for my another review for your application.thanks

DCS Consumer Goods

Great app, had no problem setting it up, and the free program gives you enough tools to have a great looking popup. The paid version gives you a little more choice. Great app!

Poslovni pokloni

Really easy to use, user friendly and you can adjust it to have the exact look as your site. Definitely to recommend!

Almadeaventurashop

cool i think its work, i new but my first feeling is perfect

Purrfectcatproducts

This app cost me thousands of dollars. When the trial expires they revert to the most liberal settings imaginable, showing people you never wanted to see your popup the popup.
I would happily pay, but I'm not giving money to a company that would stand by something that idiotic.

The app is well programmed, but do not trust this company.

Osaka Owl

very functional app, keep it up!

Taft Coffee

Very good app and great customer service!

Hauteapparel

Love this app! Offers you a lot for free easy to use and colorful.
4 stars only because I want more fashion photos in the free choices.
Other then that I've added it to my clients websites that I ve built
Sonya

Fbeautys

Aprés un mois de test je peut dire que cette aplication et tres bien ! un outil tres facile a utilisé !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6