Easy Popup

Easy Popup

by Zotabox

Increase Your Sales and Email Subscriber with Responsive Popup

Global Pet Accessories

I like this app a lot because it is very easy to use and has some brilliant marketing ideas that we have implemented to grab subscribers and retain sales with free shipping offers. There are some traps with the user interface that take some getting used to but those are minor irritations considering the huge advantages. I expect that even these will be refined over time.

September 13, 2019

Hi, thank you for your kind review. Please let us know what 'irritations' you experienced and we will look at improving these quirks. You can send us a quick email to customerservice@zotabox.com. Have a great day and thanks for your feedback.

Feelinks

Works great I like it a lot
I have it in all of my shopify stores
easy to set up and reasonably priced

azariabranded

I cannot upload my own image and the email pop created does not work. After attempting to save my progress nothing happened. the save bar just had the diagonal lines going threw it as if it was saving something. for about 5 minutes this went on. these email capture apps really need work

April 10, 2019

Hi Azaria, This may have been a temporary connection error. Can you give us your website url to customerservice@zotabox.com? We can fix issues in 1 day or less.

Sarah Jayne Designs

I love this app, it has helped to give my website a more professional, finished look making it inviting for users and enabling me to do promos with ease

RRB Photobooks

I use this app for pop up boxes & a header bar. I find the basic features available for free are fine for my needs. Fantastic to have an app that actually offers a useable product on the free version! Branding on free version of products is unobtrusive, don't mind at all for the good service

click store ph

im still trying to figure out how to do this .. just wait for my another review for your application.thanks

DCS Consumer Goods

Great app, had no problem setting it up, and the free program gives you enough tools to have a great looking popup. The paid version gives you a little more choice. Great app!

Poslovni pokloni

Really easy to use, user friendly and you can adjust it to have the exact look as your site. Definitely to recommend!

Almadeaventurashop

cool i think its work, i new but my first feeling is perfect

Purrfectcatproducts

This app cost me thousands of dollars. When the trial expires they revert to the most liberal settings imaginable, showing people you never wanted to see your popup the popup.
I would happily pay, but I'm not giving money to a company that would stand by something that idiotic.

The app is well programmed, but do not trust this company.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6