Proviews ‑ Product Reviews Q&A

Automatically collect & display product & site reviews

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Threadheads

Location Netherlands

I use various Simprosys apps and they are great, the support service is quick and accurate. I 100% recommend their apps and services as I've experienced the benefits on a daily basis.

Ciaocustom

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app with affordable price. There are many useful features. The support helps me a lot. Highly recommend!

Aurore & Luna

Location France

Top à un prix incroyable. Manque plus qua la traduction dans plusieurs langues et ce sera la perfection

Gourmet World Foods

Location Australia

Great app to submit your reviews feed to Google Merchant Center and standout and responsive customer support, walking you through all the process. Interesting functionalities to request and show up customer reviews. A serious, professional and affordable alternative compared to the most popular review apps out there. Deserved 5 star with no doubt.

KRNglasses.com

Excellent app & service. We had it installed a long time ago in two stores, and it works perfectly, with many options.
We contacted customer service several times, and they always helped us accurately and quickly.
This app is highly recommended.

SilverAnt Outdoors

Location Hong Kong SAR

It took a bit of time to replace Yotpo as I was looking for a more functional review app that also included a "write a review" section. When I found Proviews it hit all the requirements my store needed. With integration, I was further blown away by the service I received. The team did everything from the recommended installation to a few custom needs. Thank you Meet for all your help I has made a significant impact on the store. I would recommend this upgraded review app to anyone.

Myola Oils

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 17 hours

ADHIA was really helpful. this app and the team behind it was awesome. they help me with all the setup that i need. once again thank you for helping me out. you guys are the best!!!

FINEPEEK

Time spent using app About 1 month

It is very easy to use. I am also one of the users. I have not encountered any problems. Even if there are problems, the customer service will solve them quickly.

TonerParts

Time spent using app 1 day

The best APP to collect reviews and excellent customer Service and support.
I will recommend this App to any Shopify store if they are looking for a reliable, stable, best support App for their store.
THANK YOU SUPPORT for excellent service.

TAY Online Store

Absolutely the best app for reviews, got all the functions I needed reviews, rich snippets, Q&As, feed for google shopping, out standing support thank you for being very patient with me and my too many requests all were addressed and answered professionally I won't regret switching from stamped because it is over priced and very poor support. Highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5