Proviews ‑ Product Reviews Q&A

Product Reviews, Q&A, Google Shopping, Photo-Video, Carousel

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

iShopTech.com.au

Location Australia

AMAZING support staff, Thank you Adhia for your great customer service. Another fantastic app by Simprosys , Highly Recommend AAA+++

Delta Portable Power Stations USA

Milan you are awesome, he provided great support to resolve some of our app issues. You can import reviews from any app which is great and also syncs it will google products. For the price its just best.

Return to Eden Store

Very satisfied with this app and will recommend. Good customer services and staff going beyond to help my online store. Thank you

Claudia Nour Cosmetics

All the reviews convinced me to try this app, and I was not dissapointed! I had a lot of reviews already on my website and Mr. Meet was so helpful and helped to import them and to get the app up and running. And now my customers can also leave picture reviews, which I'm so excited about. The app looks so nice on my website, and I love the question/answer section (I already had the app from this same developer, and was also assisted to migrate all the questions into the review section!) so so happy! get this app, you won't regret it!

Decal Venue

Quality app! Better than other review apps, in my opinion. Support team is friendly and quick to respond. I appreciate the help with our initial setup and all questions I had were answered in a timely manner. Lots of good features. Recommend to all!

VortexVR.dk

Location Poland

Great app deveoped by great people. Good communication and support. Easy to get it installed. Support helps you with any questions or issues that arises, if even needed. Strongly recommend this app! Use it together with Google Shopping also.

Ruse

Location India

Switched to this app from Yotpo after using Yotpo for 2 and a half years. Beyond satisfied. The support provided by their team, from setting up the account to infusing the reviews with our store, has been extraordinary. Kudos to the entire team.

Linen and Letters

We switched from another Shopify review app as we wanted to allow customers to be able to leave a photo if they wished . This was a very cost effective swap. But more importantly "Simprosys" have also written other apps for Google Merchant centre product feeds for multiple countries and also Google Product reviews. Very easy to install! The customer service is the best I have witnessed on Shopify . Fast communication and excellent support from Meet although I had no real issues uploading 10,000+ skus. Highly recommended.

Rainbowpaws Rainbow Crystal

Location Australia

We switched from Stamped.io. Proviews support is amazing! Reviews imported, widgets set-up, connected feed to merchant centre and product review feed live all in under 24 hours. Awesome!

Diamond Bedding

The support from the staff here is second to none. Meet was very helpful and he provided the best support that we have ever come across for Shopify apps.

Previous 1 3