About Purchase Management
Do you have issues managing the list of suppliers for the purchase orders? Do you purchase the product when the order is placed by the customer? Do you have a huge supplier base or you dropship etc. Purchase Management App is there for rescue.
- Merchant will be adding suppliers for purchase order request
- Suppliers will be assigned various products with the minimum and the maximum quantity
- Merchant can request the purchase order from supplier for the products assigned to supplier.
- Merchant will maintain the status of the purchase order.
- Merchant can even delete or edit the purchase order before the transit of the order status
- All the purchase order in transit can be tracked in incoming shipment
- Separate login link for the supplier to register and login to the app.
- Merchant can even create an account for the Suppliers.
- Supplier will also have their account and can manage the purchase orders with ease.
- Supplier can accept/reject the Purchase Order Request.
- Supplier can disable the product from the account, if the same is not supplied by him.
- Merchant can even manage the payments to the Suppliers.
Purchase Management Functionality
Create Purchase Order
With the help of this app, admin can easily manage the purchase orders and all the incoming shipment. The admin will be adding the suppliers first and assigning the products to the supplier.
The admin can set the minimum and the maximum quantity that can be requested in a purchase order from the supplier.
Admin will update the status of the purchase order accordingly. The purchase order in transit state will be tracked in incoming shipment.
Once the order is received, the stock gets updated based on the number of products received in the incoming shipment. This way admin can easily maintain the purchase order requests made to the supplier.
Now the Supplier can also register to have an account in the app and can view and manage the orders, products easily.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $22.92/month billed at $275 once per year
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
This app doesn't work? unless I'm missing something you can't load products from shopify and support doesn't return messages. I'm sorry for the low review but this is my honest thoughts based on my experience.
Terrible support and unreliable app. Not worth your time,