Easy Purchase Orders

Easy Purchase Orders

by W3trends Inc.

Allow your customers to create professional purchase orders.

CRAVE WARES

The app works well and the support is great too!! Highly recommend the use of this app if you'd like to be able to have customers raise purchase orders!!

Red Rooster Coffee Roaster Wholesale

So far so good. We were trying to figure out how to make it so that our wholesale customers could choose either to be charged or to pay up front. We did need the developers to make it so that customers with the wholesale tag were the only ones who got the PO button as an option, but that was a quick fix. It would be nice if the purchase order created an order pending payment directly, but it's currently good enough to make a draft order that we confirm.

Entrepix, Inc.

Very happy with this app - W3trends was able to modify it so that it was a quote template instead of a PO (very useful for our business) - this allows customers to PDF and print a quote that is in their cart - they may need to get a management signature before approving, perhaps they are a distributor quoting for another end customer - the modification and the APP made by W3trends works perfectly for our business. In particular, Justin Smith, in W3trends support was SUPER fantastic to work with - great customer service and support !

Carbone Store

Great support! excellent app, thanks fro the help. Brad a great support technician. They've gone the extra mile for us

peppm-laserquick

Outstanding! Looked at a couple of apps for purchase orders and could not find what I wanted. Then I found W3trends. The app flexibility is great and I am able to do exactly what I want. Justin in customer service has gone the extra mile several times making sure I am getting exactly what I want for my store and customers. Very happy.

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

We get super disappointed when something that wasn't broken is trying to be fixed. We had asked the developer 1 year ago to make us a reply email and as promised he/she did, from there we had no problem, we then find out that its been over 6 months that the customer cannot reply to our emails anymore and they have been sending emails to their email address and not ours. What a complete loss of sales, and for the developer to not let us know that the reply feature is gone, even through its on their app is unforgettable. We are deleting this app because we believe in transparency.

Fabric Flavours ltd

Great support from the developers, Highly recommend! Awesome way to create draft orders from the cart page without checkout.